𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇

As dawn approached, Sophie, Emma, and Lily clung to each other, their faces etched with the exhaustion of a nightmarish ordeal inside the eerie Shopmart. The flickering lights and haunting whispers had subsided, leaving behind a silence broken only by the distant hum of approaching morning traffic.

With determination, the girls retraced their steps through the once-haunted aisles, now eerily quiet. The automatic doors that had sealed them in seemed to relent with the first light of day, slowly sliding open as if releasing them from a malevolent grip. A collective sigh of relief escaped as they stepped into the cool morning air.

As they emerged into the daylight, the girls couldn't shake the residual fear that clung to them like a phantom. The Shopmart, once a labyrinth of terror, now stood innocuous in the waking world. They exchanged glances, haunted by the memory of the supernatural forces that had tormented them just hours ago.

Hastening away from the unsettling scene, the trio vowed never to speak of the night's horrors again. The morning sun cast long shadows, concealing the secrets that lurked within the aisles. Yet, the girls carried with them a shared understanding that some nightmares are best left buried in the dimly lit corners of a superstore that had become a temporary gateway to the otherworldly. The end....?

🎉 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 🩸 hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉