Meet Avri

Avri walked through the halls to her next class, her headphones rested on her head, the music was blaring and probably damaging her hearing. Finding where everything was had gotten relatively easier as she started her third year there, but it was still a maze at times like now. She had been about 30 seconds late to her last class due to it being across campus and her friends wouldn't stop talking to her and she was not about to let it happen again. Luckily, she had known this next classroom well. Every year she had at least one class in room 208 and every year it was taught by the same teacher who had a sense of humor and a knack for psychology. One of the best teachers to teach psychology in the school, no matter what level, class, or version.

     As she continues her walk, a man with messy black hair and the most tired, yet autistic eyes you've ever seen had started walking next to her. His posture was terrible and his clothes were a plain, white, long sleeved, shirt and baggy jeans. His shoe laces were untied and he looked like he just rolled out of bed and found the closest thing he could grab. After a few moments of Avri pretending to ignore him with music and the man walking quietly next to her, she found the autistic eyes staring at her. She moved one side of her headphones and turned down the volume of the music. "Do you need something?" She asked, trying to keep her tone polite.

     "You're Avri Jones, correct?" He questioned, his stare never wavering.

     "Yes... why?"

     "You're a psychology major, education minor? And towards the top of your class," he posed his statements as questions, though Avri saw through it with the ease almost anyone probably could. How does he know this? Have we met before? I don't remember him if I have.  "Well, Jones, I need your help on something... for a class I think you took last year, it's "Child Psychology", I just need help with this one thing," he requested.

     "Oh! Yeah, I took that last year, and I could totally help you-"

     "Good, I'll find you after school then" then the mysterious man disappeared into a classroom.

     "Wait but where should I- annndd he's gone... great," Avri put on her other side of the headphones and turned up her music as she kept going to her class, smiling happily at her favorite teacher upon entry.

✨Time Skip✨

     Avri walked out of the building, not quite sure what to do. How will he "find me"? Should I just keep walking, sit on a bench and wait? Maybe leave him behind because he is low key creepy... scratch that, he's high key creepy. He seems familiar though? In a weird "everyone knows me but doesn't actually know me kind of way".

     "Hey, Jones!" Avri turned around at that familiar voice and turned down her music, taking one side of her headphones off.

     "I was wondering how we would meet! You left in a hurry before I could figure it out!" Avri gave him a smile.

     "Sorry about that, anyway, there's this nice cafe that we could study at. A friend showed me it a while back," he said, not sounding sorry at all as he caught up to Avri.

     "Nice! I haven't quite gotten your name yet though, shouldn't I know that if I'm helping you study?"

     "Yes, I suppose so... I'm Hideki Ryuga" Avri looked over at him curiously. He didn't say that like he meant it... "yes, like the pop star, no I'm clearly not him-"

     "The pop star? Is there a pop star named that? I don't know much about famous people I'm not going to lie. Should I look into him?" Avri gave Ryuga a friendly smile, showing her genuineness about not knowing whoever this "pop star" is.

     "Ah, okay. I don't really know much about him either, just that we share a name," Ryuga looked forward as they kept walking to the cafe.

     Avri thought about what else to talk about as they walked, but didn't think of anything interesting.