Chapter 48 Backtracking

Start from the beginning

He still has a distant appearance, but his demeanor is really cautious and cute.

It seems that even if he bites someone with the two small fangs exposed in his open mouth, it will only inject a little bit of poison into the injured person, which makes people feel tingling and numbing like falling in love.

Zenin Tomie once again placed a few light kisses on the corners of Saiki Kusuo's eyes and cheeks, which was different from the strong demonic temptation in his eyes when he first aroused people's desire.

At this moment, his movements contained an extreme reluctance as if he was about to part ways between life and death.

Unlike other experienced DKs, Zenyuan Tomie is officially dating his lover for the first time in his life today, and the contact between the two of them has just reached the level of a deep kiss.

I haven't had time to see the scenery that I didn't see when we were friends.

Very intimate and more intense activities only exist in the deductive model of Fujiang's mental storm in Zen Yuan, and have not yet been turned into actual actions.

Therefore, Zenyuan Tomie has no estimate of the irreplaceability of his special love in Qi Mingnanxiong's heart.

He had no past experience to draw from.

Zenin Tomie must have had the urge to catch Saiki Kusuo's serious confession during the time that passed. At the moment when hormones rushed to the brain and only Kusuo's dream could be seen in his eyes, it was really difficult to restrain himself from facing the person he loved. The instinct to go further.

However, the two of them just reached an agreement to be together forever today, and Saiki Kusuo will turn the clock to overthrow everything.

Even the promise between them that was promised due to the temptation of Zen Yuan Tomie will no longer exist in time.

Then were all the countless confessions that Zenyuan Tomie could have had silently rejected?

Even Zenin Tomie couldn't remember what he had said, and whether Saiki Kusuo had already heard the same sentence and was desensitized and tired of it.

Uneasiness shrouded Zenyuan Tomie's heart.

Human beings are originally an extremely greedy species. After getting the most precious thing, they don't want to let it go even if they go to hell.

Although Zenyuan Tomie knew that it was very important for Saiki Kusuo to seize the root of the corruption of the incident early, he still wanted to take some "meaningless" actions.

Zen Yuan Tomie poured all his uneasiness into the kiss.

He even overcame his fear of suffocation and wanted to put his lips on Saiki Kusuo's.

It is as precious as the last kiss you will receive in your life.

Maybe [Zenin Tomie], who is Saiki Kusuo's boyfriend, will stay at this moment forever.

Saiki Kusuo could naturally hear Zenin Tomie's heartbeat, mixed with the irregular heartbeat.

Zenin Tomie is indeed a good student with the highest deviation value in PK Academy. Even his reasoning ability is so excellent that he can directly predict Saiki Kusuo's evasive behavior with great accuracy.

Saiki Kusuo was shocked in his heart.

When it comes to love, Fu Jiang feels so uneasy!

Saiki Kusuo did not resist Zenwon Tomie's request for a kiss, and even took the initiative to take over the leadership of the passionate kiss. Different from the ordinary person he deliberately

suppressed The absolute commanding heights.

In the intertwining of each other's breath, it emphasizes the eternal commitment.

Even if he changes time in the next second, in this fragment of time, he agrees to the request of Zen Yuan Tomie to count forever.

This change of time will no longer be an escape from Zen Yuan Fujiang's passionate love, and his heartbeat will gradually become firmer, so unchanging like the mountains and the sea.

Saiki Kusuo didn't mean to punish him this time, and he didn't control Zenyuan Tomie's breathing like a robbery.

The excellent learning ability shown by the God of Two Dimensions without deliberately suppressing himself will not be lost to any genius in the world.

Even without deliberately absorbing the video information, relying on the feelings left in his senses from the deep kiss he just had with Zenin Tomie, Saiki Kusuo can learn how to make Zenin Tomie difficult to breathe without a teacher, and he also naturally knows how to pass it. The kiss made him so happy that it felt like his soul was about to leave his body.

The sensory stimulation that Kusuo Saiki gave to Zenyuan Tomie simply touched

every nerve, making him tremble to the point of overload due to the ultimate happiness.

The stimulation brought by the tip of the tongue generates dense electric currents that travel along the spine to the limbs and bones. The whole person's mind seems to have fallen into a soft cloud, becoming light and airy because of the overwhelming sense of happiness.

Zenyuan Fujiang's eyes became misty again, and he couldn't even piece together a few complete words from his heart.

At the last moment when time and space were reversed, it seemed that Kusuo Saiki deliberately slowed down the process.

He put his lips close to Zenyuan Tomie's ear and gently assured Zenyuan Tomie. In the reversal of time, his voice seemed to have a sacredness that transcended time: "I will not forget what I promised you.

"

Zenyuan Tomie still couldn't resist Saiki Kusuo's kissing skills, but before breaking up, he responded with an extremely beautiful smile, maximizing the natural charm of his appearance.

That beautiful tear stain adorning the corner of his eye makes people want to kiss and bite it fiercely, leaving their own mark on his body.

[Kusuo Yume, if you change the time and don’t stay with me, you won’t be able to punish me anymore. 】

No one can stand the beauty's reckless provocation to him. Saiki Kusuo's face is expressionless at the moment, and the scenery in the space begins to regress over time, pushing Zenyuan Tomie far away.

Saiki Kusuo returned to his room.

The time on his mobile phone showed that he had returned to the early morning of yesterday, which was the moment when Zen Yuan Fujiang sent a message about sending a courier mission for his cousin.

Without the slightest hesitation, Saiki Kusuo decisively used the teleportation technique to come to Zenyuan Tomie.

At this moment, Zenyuan Fujiang was just approaching the forest where Huayu was. He was still holding a special mission terminal and bargaining with Bailan about the issue of the special curse spirit.

The moment Saiki Kusuo appeared, Zenyuan Tomie raised his head in surprise, the light in his eyes almost taking away the brightness of the morning sun: "Kusuo a dream? Why did you come here suddenly?"