Chapter 251 - 260

Začít od začátku

Chapter 252 Sudden Confession (1)

  Selling her identity for 5 million, Qin Xue felt that it was really a huge profit. Although it may not be enough for the huge movie promotion expenses, mosquitoes are still meat no matter how small they are, right?

  It's just that telling his origins is not a shameful thing. There is still so much money to get, and the most important thing is that he might be humanized on the Internet in two days. This is like giving away 5 million for free. If you don't take it, you won't get it!

  Just this bit of information was sold for 5 million, still in US dollars, which made Qin Xue a little embarrassed. While writing about her life, she simply bought one plus two and gave away the information about her father and brother. Introduce how dad is a business genius, how he has accurate investment acumen in the market, etc. Then I will introduce how my brother has achieved outstanding results, and his deeds such as establishing Fengxue before graduating from college.

  On the contrary, she only had a few words about herself, that is, she wrote that she was the daughter of the boss of Daqin Industrial and that she was only sixteen years old. It's really that she doesn't want to be famous, so it would be best if she could downplay herself.

  Leo was very satisfied with what she wrote. He happily sent it back to his company and stuffed the 5 million check into Qin Xue's hand with a big stroke of his pen.

  Of course, the money was taken away by Allen without any warmth in her hands and used as investment expenses...

  In the afternoon, Qin Xue sent Zhuo Ran back to his house in Hollywood to tidy up and prepare for his father to stay temporarily. In the evening, she gave Rong Qing her usual time to connect with the company, because she really didn't want to see the people in the company winking at her and asking questions at this time.

  What I didn't expect was that Rong Qing, with such a plain temperament, would start gossiping in the first sentence.

  "Who is your Mr. Right?"

  When Qin Xue heard this, her first reaction was to hit her head on the screen.

  Tears! How many people are there who don't know that she caused this incident?
  "There is no Mr. Right! They are all my classmates! Qing, why are you teasing me too?"

  Rong Qing's lips raised: "I know, you like Yin Chengya."

  "How did you know?" Qin Snow almost sat on the ground.

  "I saw the way you looked at him." Rong Qing is also a woman and may not be good at expressing her feelings, but when it comes to observation, she believes that she will not lose to anyone. "I didn't spy on you, I just saw you looking at each other during your National Day performance." She explained specifically to avoid misunderstanding.

  "Ah? Did you go to that performance too?" Qin Xue didn't feel that she was being watched, she just covered her face with her hands and whined. Could she be more embarrassed?
  Rong Qing nodded: "I thought it would be interesting, so I went." "

  ..." Qin Xue was speechless. The thought of being seen in such a nymphomaniacal state makes me extremely ashamed. "Can you please stop talking about this?" she begged.

  "Okay." Rong Qing changed the topic cooperatively. "I have found some clues about the person you asked me to check last time. Do you have any impression of Du Mingwei?" "

  Du Mingwei?!" Qin Xue was shocked, and the sad memories that had been sealed suddenly came to mind again.

  Of course she had the impression that in the last life, he purchased Da Qin at a super low price, and immediately removed all Da Qin's original elements and replaced them with the marks of his Du family.

  Of course, those who sold out their company's interests to him didn't end well either. This man is famous for being cruel and ruthless. Even if others gave him so much money, he would not miss the old feelings after he succeeded, and would strip those people naked one by one and kick them out of the company.

  But if it were Qin Xue, he would probably do the same thing. Who knows if he will betray someone once?

Chapter 253 Sudden Confession (2)

  "I know him. He is my father's competitor, and he also focuses on industry, and his projects basically overlap with my father's."

  Rong Qing nodded: "Not only that, I heard Your mother was a classmate with him. And he once pursued her."

  "Ah?" This is the first time Qin Xue has heard of this. But if love leads to hatred, it can explain his resentment towards his father.

  Whether it is in terms of business options or other aspects, this person has been competing with his father. It seems that it is uncomfortable if we don't strive for a result. Later, his parents divorced, his mother stayed away, and she died of a serious illness. Then he would go crazy and use all his schemes to eat away at his father's company.

  "I found out that he was the one who took Yang Qishan away from the ballroom, but he did not arrange for her to be by his side. Instead, he arranged for her to work as a secretary in a secretly controlled company for two years. Two years later, she entered Qin Qiduo's department, and the two They soon had an affair. You know what happened later, she became your father's secretary."

  Qin Xue closed her eyes and slowly digested what she heard.

  Just to destroy the relationship between his parents, he started arranging it a few years ago and secretly laid out the chess pieces step by step... What a deep and terrible person!
  "Has Qin Qiduo been bribed?"

  "It should be so. I found out that he once had two large unidentified incomes, which came from the name of the company controlled by Du Mingwei. However, they did it very carefully. On the surface, they couldn't find out at all. Any questions."

  "What about Zhou Chuanshi? Was it Du Mingwei who was behind it?"

  "It's easy to find out. Zhou Chuanshi has recently prepared two TV series, and the props and costumes in them were all sponsored by Du Mingwei's company. "

  Qin Xue snorted coldly: "They learned very quickly. I don't believe they can write anything good with their ability!" Because the song manuscript was stolen last time, Feng Xue is now more aware of theft prevention than before. It's much stronger, and it's not that easy to get an advantage.

  "What do you want to do about the current situation? Sorry, for some reasons, I can only help you keep an eye on him, but I can't deal with him directly." "No

  need." Qin Xue couldn't help but tremble when she heard the word "handle": "I'm very grateful that you can help me so much. I will use my own strength to deal with them. It is the greatest help to me that you can continue to help me keep an eye on their every move." "This is no problem, I will do

  more Pay attention to their movements."

  "By the way, I still have something to ask you for help." Qin Xue suddenly remembered the CD and passed the contents on the CD to her. "This is the image of me being stalked in Las Vegas."

  She would be stalked, then raped outside the show, have the camera mysteriously lost, and eventually be taken to the police station after the reporter After his death, he told Rong Qing everything.

  "I always feel that there is some reason for this. Why do the photos taken by the lost camera appear in the news? Who sent it? What is the purpose? I can't guess it." Qin Xue's purpose is to borrow Rong Rong Let's analyze the reasons based on our experience.

  But Rong Qing's words surprised her.

  "This is easy to handle. I will contact people in the United States to investigate the specific situation."

  Qin Xue was speechless. How big is the organization? Are there even manpower here in the United States?

  If she could know everything as well as her own country, she felt that global hegemony would no longer be a dream...