𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

"Low ranking my ass" [name] hissed, plucking out the fake grass beneath them. "I'll show you low ranking.. when I shove my foot up your 🍑" As if their curses were heard, Eita got hit in the groin by a ball. [Name] found this hilarious. On the other hand, although they were frustrated, they were secretly admiring a certain young itoshi and the rest of his team.

"You really changed Rinnie" they smiled sadly, although they knew this as a universal truth. People change, grow, and drift away. And there is nothing [Name] could do to change that, "maybe one day.. I can say I miss you" the sound of the starting whistle was heard as groans from Eita were silenced.

"You should sit out bro, you got hit really hard.."

"I'm fine" the white head groaned.

"Sure dude," the crow head looked at the [h/c]nette, "you! Come take Eita's place". With a mocking salute, [Name] bounced up from their position on the fake grass and skipped over onto the field, not missing the change to give Eita a mocking smirk as they passed him. [Name] could feel the ninja skilled dork stare daggers into their back. Once everyone and thing was settled the whistle was blown. Their team consisted of a kuroo testurou turned crow, some blue headed dude that lowkey is built like a twink, their babygirl Kurona, and some bakugou wannabe. So then a red blur weaved through the team as Kurona gained possession of the ball, but it wasn't long until he was surrounded by a majority of the opposing team.

Kurona hastily looked left and right for an opening before his eyes landed in the blue haired twink. Without hesitation Kurona attempted to swerve through the defenders and pass to the blue headed striker. Being caught off guard the twink froze for a second before clumsily trapping the ball and making a run for it. The Kuroo look-a-like and Bakugo wannabe ran on both sides of the blue haired twink in attempt to protect him from Sh*dou. Without the blue haired boy noticing, Rin slid in like [Name] sliding into some dude's dms and took possession of the ball.

As the whole game turned around, three of the five ran after Rin. Meanwhile, [Name] sat back and enjoyed the show. Lowkey they wished Eita took their place so they could be lazy, but the couldn't take it back now. A [h/c] blur ran past Rin and took the ball from him, a slight gasp was heard from the itoshi while Shidou cackled.

"Now this game is getting good!" Shidou yelled, "I might bust a nut!" He grinned maliciously. [Name] just deadpanned as they felt a bead of sweat drop from their cheek. It was almost as if the ground shook as Shidou gained speed and caught up to them. Almost scared for their life, [name] passed the ball to the closest person which was their babygirl Kurona. The shark bow was quick to receive and run with the ball. The game grew tense as he got closer to the penalty area, [Name] held their breath as they stared intently at kurona' as form. Never in their life had they ever been this anxious. An imaginary air horn blared as kurona scored. A grin keeps onto their face as the tackled kurona in a hug.

"Waaahhh~ good job!!" Kurona just stood there awkwardly as he pat [Name]'s back. The game was now tied, 1-1. [Name] then glanced at Eita's direction.

"Yo~ ninja dude. Go take my place! I'm tired" the former grinned lazily as they walked towards the out of bounds.

"Aww~ is the Royal lazy?"

"Eita, shut up before I shove a soccer ball up your 🍑" [Name] said with a scary look, Eita was quick to shut up and run to the field to finally get some playing in. When the next game started, the [h/c]nette made themselves comfortable on the fake grass. They stared at the game in slight daze as their eyes focused on a particular striker, surprisingly it wasn't Rin for once but a slightly unique character. They snapped out of their daze when they heard a yell.

"HIORI, PASS TO ME" the blue haired twink- now known as Hiori did as told and passed to Karasu.

"Aww he has such smooth skin.." [Name] marveled at Hiori's looks, "I wonder how old he is.." they smile, although they aren't as invested in romance they often find people pretty. The whistle was blown once more as [Name] looked at the scoreboard. 1-2, their team was losing once more. Oh well, they knew they should've went with team A.

 Oh well, they knew they should've went with team A

ADDITIONAL TIME

[Name] sat there idly with Kurona as they discuss what teams they might choose.

"You have any general idea?" [Name] asked

"Not necessarily" the shark boy hugged, "you?"

"I was thinking team a but Shidou is a little... eccentric so I probably won't."

"I'm just going to follow you to be honest.." kurona sighed, "I'm kinda indecisive"

"Mood" that was when hiori entered and started talking with Kurona, leaving [name] to sit their awkwardly.

"Who is this blue haired twink and why is he talking to my babygirl" [name] stared daggers at the unknown male before slowly slipped out of the room to bother Reo.

Author's notes:
Long time no see? Yeah I have no motivation but here it is. Usually I'd post some kind of holiday special but I know not everyone celebrates Christmas and I'm also out of ideas and it's not Christmas anymore so yeah...
Take my nagi as apologies for ghosting y'all for a couple of months: