2. Teddy Lupin

Taking place right where we left off.....

Ginny

I was thrilled! Harry and I were dating again! I have been waiting since I was 10 years old for this. Harry and I were still kissing when we heard Ron.

Ron 

It had been like 2 years since they'd been outside (3 minutes) and I was getting tired of it. Hermione was just sitting their reading, how was she not worried about this? Harry was like a brother to her. After another few minutes, I decided to put an end to this madness. So I yelled, 

"I'm coming out there!!!" And slowly walked out to the padio where they were standing about a metre apart. 

Thats good, that means they weren't kissing. I thought to myself. 

"What do you want Ron?" Ginny asked my angrily, crossing her arms. I mimicked her pose and said,

"I just wanted to know what was taking you two so long." 

"We'll just be another minute Mate," Harry assured me grinning happily. 

"Alright...." I said sceptically slowly walking back into the house. 

Hermione looked at me sternly as I walked back inside.

"Was that really nessesary?" She asked me crossing her arms as Ginny had done. 

"I just had to make sure 'Mione, she is my little sister." She rolled her eyes in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At Andromeda Tonk's House ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry 

I knocked on the white door nervous for some reason. I mean, she is Tonk's mom. And she was so nice. But I was nervous for another reason. I'm kind of responsible for Teddy now. I mean, I've never even met a baby before. I don't even know what to expect. She awnsered the door a few seconds after I knocked. She greeted the four of us with a warm smile. 

"Hello," she greeted kindly looking at me "and you are Harry right?" I nodded, 

"Yeah and that's Ron, Ginny and Hermione." I explained gesturing to each of them. They all smiled at her, and she smiled back. 

"Well come in, come in!" She greeted. We walked inside, not knowing where to go. 

"You can just sit on the couch if you'd like. I'll go get Teddy." She offered and we sat down. 

She came back a few minutes later with a little bundle of blue blankets. She sat down on the singular seat, careful not to disturb what I assumed was Teddy. She smiled down at him and looked back up at us. 

"Do any of you want to hold him?" Andromeda asked the four of us. Ron shook his head but the girls reached out their hands. Ginny ended up holding him first and then Hermione. 

"Can I hold him after you 'Mione?" I asked her. She nodded not taking her eyes off of Teddy. 

A few minutes later she finally decided to hand him to me. I looked down and saw my own face, but as a baby. He had changed his hair and eyes from teal and brown, to black and green to match mine. The others noticed this and gasped, except for Andromeda.

"He's a Metamorphmagus like Tonk's." She explained, her eyes saddened by the name. 

"That makes sense." I said still looking at Teddy. 

"But he's not a werewolf right?" Asked Ron, looking at Andromeda, Hermione and Ginny seemed to have the same question. 

She shook her head, "No, luckily. Tonk's and Remus were relieved. Especially Remus." She clarified. I felt relief flood through me. I was partially responsible for this kid. And I don't know how to take care of a werewolf. 

Thank you so much for reading.

If you have any ideas, questions or comments feel free to write them down below. I hope you have a great rest of your day.

Bye!