Chapter Fourteen - Louis

Start from the beginning

Louis' cheeks turned red. "Alright."

Louis settled his arms around Harry's neck, and Harry hoisted him up by his thighs. Louis secured his legs around Harry's waist, hiding his face in Harry's neck. He was just so warm.

Harry's hands were burning where they touched Louis, making Louis' whole body ignite. He carried Louis out of his room and into the kitchen. There, he settled him on the counter, Louis' legs still wrapped around his waist.

Harry pushed Louis' fringe away from his forehead, looking at Louis with such soft eyes it made his insides sizzle and melt. "Hello there."

Louis wet his lips, leaning into Harry's touch. "Hi."

"I need for you to let go of me, love. Or else I can't make pancakes."

"I can't. Without you'll freeze to death."

Harry raised an amused eyebrow at him. "Is that so?"

"Yes. It is a deeply sad truth."

"I think I can get you a blanket or something."

Louis pouted, crossing his arms. "Joy killer."

Harry chuckled. "I can cuddle you on the couch while we eat the waffles, alright? Now just sit on the counter and look pretty while I cook."

"I'm pretty sure I have a pillow mark on my cheek."

"P-r-e-t-t-y." Harry stepped away, squeezing Louis' knee as he did so.

Louis smiled at the floor, leaning against the cabinet on his left. He watched as Harry began to find the ingredients for waffles. He closed his eyes, listening as Harry ruffled around with the materials. He breathed in the smell of waffle dough. He felt as Harry stepped back between his legs. He reopened his eyes, being met by sunshine.

"Hi, Haz."

"Hi, Lou. The waffles are finished."

"Smells lovely." Louis leaned forward, resting his head against Harry's shoulder. He breathed in. "You also smell really lovely."

Harry snorted. "Let's move to the couch."

Harry had his back against Louis' chest, dozing off. They had finished their waffles and soon had to leave. Louis had borrowed some of Harry's clothes—if the trousers were too long Louis didn't know (he was too tall to notice).

"Can't we just stay here?" whispered Louis, playing with Harry's hair. "And where is Niall?"

"Asleep still," mumbled Harry. "He sleeps so late sometimes. Wish I could do that, but my lectures are always so fucking early." He yawned. "Being close to you makes me sleepy."

Louis chuckled, placing a kiss on the side of Harry's head. "I can only say the same. And we should really get up. We'll take the motorbike. I have it rented until tonight."

Harry nodded but still snuggled closer into Louis. "It's so hot that you know how to drive one."

Louis cackled. "Is it?"

"Yeah. So fucking much." Harry sat up, turned around, straddled Louis' thighs. "Now give me two minutes of kissing before we'll leave."

Hands on Harry's waist, Louis kissed him.

* * *

They walked hand in hand through the hallways. Harry had an English lecture, and Louis had a Photography lecture—not that he had any others.

"When will I see you again?" Louis asked as they stopped outside Harry's English lecture.

"When do you want to see me?" Harry asked, reaching up to stroke Louis' cheekbone.