Chapter 48💜🦋

Start from the beginning

Bhanu:Apro rendu thakkali vaanganum di..

Ashwathy:Aiyo..amma nee call eh cut pannu naan koopudren iru..

Bhanu:Hey hey enna di aachu Ash..

Ashwathy:Koopduren ma vaiyu..

She disconnected the call and pressed the call logs icon before seeing the call list eagerly only to sigh in pain.

Ashwathy:Oru dhadava kooda koopudlayaa?Oru vela message edhaadhu panneerpaaro?

She looked for his message in whatsapp, Instagram, Telegram, Normal message but throwed her mobile on the couch and placed the pillow on her lap in anger.

Ashwathy:Apdi enna naan panneetanaam? Enna pretchana ivarukku ippo? Rendu pakkamum irundhudhane ennaala yosikka mudiyu? Enna ivarukku mattume ellaa neramum paasam kuduthutte irukkanumaa..chey..

She got down from the bed and rushed towards the door hearing a knock.

She opened the door to see Sathya glaring at her.

Ashwathy:Enna di?

Sathya:Paithiyam ivlo nero kadhava thatren..vandhu thorakka maatiyaa?enna poojayaa panneetu irundha ulla?

Ashwathy:Aama naan ennamo pandren..adhaa ennamo pannu nu solleetu pona le apro enna unakku?

Sathya:Ippo yen di chinna pulla maari alara?

She tried to hug her but Ashwathy pushed her away.

Ashwathy:Kitta varaadha.. semma gaandula irukken.. enna venum ippo yedhukku koopta?

Sathya:Un appa amma vandhirukkaanga..

Ashwathy:Naan apro varen..

Sathya:Illa di amma unna kooptu vara sonnaanga..

Ashwathy:Sathya naan varen nee po..

Sathya:Face wash panneetu vaa.. anna kovamaa laa irukka maataaru alaadha nee..seriyaa?

She just hummed and went inside the restroom.

Sathya sighed and moved towards the terrace to inform him about her bestfriend's condition.

~~~~

Bhanu:Enna mole thoongittiyaa?

Ashwathy:Mmm aama ma polaamaa veetukku?

Kumar:Epdi da thaniyaa ivangala vittutu poradhu..namma inniku ingaye irukkalaa..

She hummed and sat beside her father.

Then the elders started to speak among themselevs leaving one soul to stare the floor with the teary eyes.

But it didn't lasted staying inside her eyes after seeing her love, standing there at the doorstep breathing hard by balancing himself holding the door with his palm.

Her tears started rolling down on her cheeks.He stared her and sighed regretting for his own acts.

Bhanu:Adadeyy maapla vaanga vaanga..

Both averted their gazes from each other by hearing her voice.

Ashwathy stood up silently moved towards the kitchen.

Shiva looked at her and looked back at his mil smiling slightly and stood straight.

Kumar:Ennaachu pa ipdi odi vara?

Shivadith:Adhu..naan..vandhu..

Nan:Modhala ulla vaanga pa..

Shiva hummed and entered inside after removing his shoes and looked at the kitchen entrance by correcting his hairs.