Peter sighed putting his phone back in his pocket. He knew Steve and Bucky would take forever to pick him up. They always do. 

He went over to the concrete stairs in defeat. Maybe Flash wouldn't see him there. If Flash did happen to see him, there wouldn't be anyone for Steve and Bucky to pick up. 

He zoned out, staring at the railing, wondering where he went wrong. He absentmindedly began picking at his nails. 

"PARKER!" 

Peter snapped back into focus. Crap. Flash found him.

"Yeah, so what would  you think of a sorry?" Peter suggested, desperately trying to diffuse the situation. 

Flash ignored him. Probably didn't want the apology. 

"I can throw in a ukulele! And a song!" 

Flash shoved Peter to the bottom of the stairs. 

"Ouch" 

Flash began kicking him in the ribs before moving onto the shoulders and arms. Peter could tell he was going to be bruised very horribly. He brought up his arms to cover his face out of instinct. 

This went on for almost 20 minutes and Peter could hardly move without his ribs screaming in protest. 

Just because he was Spider-Man didn't mean it didn't hurt. 

Just because he was Spider-Man didn't mean he couldn't fight back. 

Obviously Peter would be gentle while fighting so that he doesn't kill Flash. He doesn't need that on his record. 

He kicked his foot out, causing Flash to start to lose his balance and begin to topple over. While Flash was regaining his balance, Peter got up and wiped some dust off his arms. 

Flash was quick to throw a punch, aiming for Peters face. Peter threw his arms up to shield his face. 

In retaliation Peter quickly jabbed Flash in the stomach with his elbow. Gods that hurt Peter thought. Flash clutched his stomach being dramatic. 

"Stupid Parker, bet your parents took the plane down themselves just so that they wouldn't have to see you again!" 

Peter looked at Flash in annoyance. Unfortunately he was used to this. He swung his foot towards Flashes kneecaps in a sideways motion. Suddenly Peter was above Flash. 

Peter was still going light so that he wasn't charged with murder or whatever, but he was going leave a couple bruises. 

He didn't know how he was doing this with the amount of pain he was in. 

Of course, Steve and Bucky found him at the worst possible time. 

"Hey! Stop!" Steve shouted running over. He was not expecting to see Peter beating up another kid. He grabbed Peter and pulled him away. 

Bucky was busy checking over Flash, unaware that Flash bullied Peter. Flash stared in awe before eventually running off as he noticed his ride. Convenient. 

"What the hell were you doing?" Bucky nearly shouted. Peter could feel anger building up in his chest but he kept his mouth shut tight. 

"Let's go back to the car," Steve sounded just as angrier but he kept his voice quiet. 

Peter spent the drive ignoring them scolding him and fighting back tears. 

----- Time skippppp --------- 

(I just realized that this strayed away from paper stars but it'll get back to paper stars at some point)

Peter kept blinking and taking deeper breathes. He was trying so hard to completely get rid of whatever emotions were fighting in his chest and throat.