She looks around the crowd and tries to spot anything suspicious. Nothing.

She keeps her guard up though. She never knew what was so special about this concert. Hikaru always told her " This concert is extra special, so make sure you perform better than you ever have."

" Hey... do you guys feel  like... something's off?" Y/N turned around to ask the other girls.

" No."
" It's just your nerves."
" The show isn't all about you."

" Sorry." She smiled and turned back around.

Y/N took a deep breath, gripping her microphone tightly.

The crowd was loud, so loud she couldn't hear herself think.

She felt the girls behind her staring at her with pure hatred and disgust.

She looked at Tanjiro who was smiling at her backstage.

She sighed and held the microphone up to her lips, her eyes scanning over the crowd once more.

Just as Y/N was about to sing, a slicing noise was heard, blood starting to splatter everywhere.

Her eyes widen as the blood of the audience members dripped from the stage.

" Is this supposed to happen?" One of the girls behind Y/N asked.

Another slicing sound was heard and all of the girls standing behind Y/N were instantly beheaded.

Tanjiro quickly drew his sword and jumped out from backstage, holding his sword in front of Y/N protectively.

" Y/N, cover your eyes!" He said, his hands slightly trembling on his sword.

' So many people... in one slice! This demon has a strong scent, but not one of bloodlust...' Tanjiro thought, his eyes scanning the area for the demon.

Suddenly, a shard of ice was sent his way. He quickly grabbed Y/N and dodged it.

A tall man with blonde hair emerged from the darkness.

' It's Mr. Rainbow...' Y/N thought, looking at him as he smiled at her.

" Hanafuda earrings, checkered haori, and those burgundy eyes. You must be that human Lord Muzan hates so much." Douma said with a smile that was still directed towards Y/N.

Tanjiro didn't say anything, his hands began to tremble on his sword even more.

Sure, he encountered this upper moon before, but he hadn't been facing him head on.

" Not speaking? I'm good an analyzing human expressions and feelings. I'd say... maybe a mixture of anger and fear?" Douma said, his fan now in front of his mouth.

Y/N looked over at Tanjiro and saw him gripping his sword tighter.

Douma grin became more sinister as he started walking towards them.

Y/N looked down at the blood at her feet and moved away.

" It'll be easier if I kill you before I take Y/N with." Douma chuckled, pulling another fan out of no where.

' Okay, maybe Mr. Rainbow eyes doesn't like Tanjiro very much...' Y/N thought to herself.

Douma stepped closer until he was finally in front of them.

He slightly crouched down to their level.

" I can see why he wants to kill you so badly. You look like an annoying pest." Douma says with a smile directed at Tanjiro this time.

" That's not nice!" Y/N suddenly spoke up, earning a side glance from Douma and Tanjiro.

" Whatever do you mean, my dear Y/N? I thought I was being very considerate. I could've said his forehead is unnecessarily large." Douma smiled as he looked down at the both of them, his chin resting in his hand.

" Still, that's not nice! Say sorry, or we aren't best friends anymore!" Y/N says, crossing her arms.

" Hm... fine..." Douma says, taking a deep breath and looking at Tanjiro.

" I... apologize for making that comment about your forehead. I will try to keep my true- rude comments to myself." Douma said.

" Alright...?" Tanjiro said, now more confused than scared.

" Good job!" Y/N smiles, reaching up and giving Douma a pat on the head.

I'm so sorry I kinda lied to you guys when I said I'd get back to my old schedule in October! Now I can't make any promises when I upload and how often but I will try as hard as I can! I felt bad so that's why I posted today instead of waiting on Sunday😘