𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜

Amanda takes the keys from inside her shoes and hands them to Parker.

He takes them from her while looking at John.

"Now, move." He held the gun in John's face who looked at him.

Amanda, John and Athena started walking as one of  them opened the door.

John held onto Athena and the staircase as the quarter started walking down the steps. Cecilia smirks when she sees the current situation.

"Bitch I knew it she's pure evil!" A bunch of people exclaimed.

"All he does is put our daughter in danger with us we could have protected her from things like that." Lily and James whispered scowling to themselves

John, Amanda and Athena stop at the bottom of the steps.

"Come on. Move."

The trio continues walking as Gabriela is on the floor groaning.

"Unbelievable they won't even let her go to the hospital especially since she needs to go!" Molly screeched.

The trio stopped where Cecilia is as Amanda, John and Athena look at each other before watching the couple.

"I thought you forgot about me." Cecilia says smiling at Parker before she looked over at the trio.

"Not a chance.You know I’d die for you, baby." Parker says while looking at her.

"That's so disgusting and makes perfect sense that they are dating." Sirius scoffs.

"Not the same could be said about her doing the same for you." Athena interrupts.

"You shut up, you don't know anything you have fire but we'll destroy that." Parker threatened her.

"Don't you touch my sister you bastard." Harry scowls.

"I dare you fucker." All the people who like Athena say at the same time.

"He's not threatening our daughter!" Lily and James exclaimed angrily.

Athena glares before John rubbed his fingers on her neck calming her down.

Cecilia and Parker share a passion kiss.

"Ew I don't want to see that." Sirius scoffs.

"Nobody wants to see two evil people kissing each other."  Theo says rolling his eyes.

"I hope they both die somewhere." Daphne says as many other students raised their hands in agreement.

Amanda, Athena and John watch the couple kiss as Athena scoffs before the trio looking away.

Parker and Cecilia stop kissing each other as they looked over at the trio. Parker walks closer to them."Unlock her." He holds the key out to them. "Now!"

"I hate that man." All women scowled at Parker on the screen.

"Jerkass." Ginny scowls at the screen.