I got up and it was 1:35 Pm so I brushed my teeth again and washed my face and put on some clothes so I could run to Walmart to get me some stuff for when my sisters come over.

I decided on a decent fit and I had to pee once I got to Walmart so I squatted over the toilet and peed and wiped after I wash my hands I decided to take a picture.

I left out the bathroom and start shopping for stuff I knew my sisters would eat when they came over.

I had a little thing in my cart when I seen the boy I threw my drink on last night.

Ja'Shawn POV

I was dead ass still pissed at the fact that shawty had threw her drink on me. But I can admit I did call her out her name and my Nana ain't raise me like that.

I was now at Walmart to get my grandpa some soup because he was sick with a cold and my Nana always gave me soup to help me with my cold.

I was on the aisle looking for what type of soup to get him but I ain't know what kind to get because there were so many!

And I was looking for a worker until I seen shawty who threw the drink on me last night walking on the aisle looking for something.

"Aye can you help me right quick?" I asked.

"Hell naww!" She said turning her cart around getting ready to walk away.

"Alright I apologize for calling you a bitch last night can you help me." I said.

"Boy what you need help with? She asked.

"What type of soup to get my granddaddy he sick with a cold?" I asked.

"Chicken noodle soup and get some ginger ale." She said putting the soups in the cart.

"What's your name?" I asked already knowing her name.

"Natalie!" She said lying.

"Stop playing your name Aubree!" I said.

"Why you ask if you already know my name!" She said walking off.

"Cause I wanted to see if you was go tell me or not!" I said pushing my cart behind her.

"Well you know my name and I helped you now stop following me!" She said walking to self check out.

Siy'yani POV

"FUCK!" I moaned as Siah thrusted in and out of me.

We had been fucking roughly for 10 minutes now. This nigga must've took a perc or something because he being rough as fuck.

"Just like that." I said with my face in the covers.

"You so fucking wet!" He said grabbing my throat making my back go against his chest as he fucked me harder.

"Oh my fucking goshhhhh." I moaned as he constantly hit my spot.

I couldn't even get my words out my mouth because he was hitting my spot so good and I instantly came on his dick.

"Fuck!" He said pulling my hair.

And I clinched myself around him and I felt him jerk and he immediately pulled out and nutted on my back and collapsed on me.

"Damn yo shìt so fucking good bro!" Isiah said laying down on me.

"Damn you must be use to bitches with wack pussy?" I asked laughing.

"Naww but they wasn't as good as yours!"he said.

"Aww Siah ain't met nobody that can make him cum fast!"

"Shut up!" He said laughing and getting up.

"Let's take a shower!" He said.

"You know I can't get up right now!" I said.

"He picked me up bridle style and carried me to the bathroom and sat me on his toilet to pee.

We took a shower and we got out and he told me to invite my friends over.

So I called the groupchat.

"Hello?" Aubree said sounding like she in the car!

"Where you at?" I asked.

"Just leaving Walmart tell me why I just seen before she could say who she seen I let her know I was with Siah because I ain't want her telling her business around him.

"I can't tell you who I seen now." she said laughing!

"What y'all want?" Mia said.

"I'm finna send y'all this location come over here Isaiah wanted me to invite y'all over here!" I said.

"Ight I'll be over there when I put these groceries up!" Aubree said hanging up.

"I'll be over there in a minute!" Mia said hanging up.