A ghost? pt2 [Weird things are happening and is someone following me?]

8:30PM...

Gunil and O.de get off work, taking a small walk, as they make their way to a bar called "La Rose: Les Amoureux Bar", it's a French bar that their friend, Jungsu, owns, which they didn't know he owned it. Jungsu wasn't French, he just lived there for two years just to see how their culture is, which in the end inspired him to build his own bar, so he could share his experience. He just loved their language the moment he heard it in real life, it sounded so romantic and even the wording made it just so... sensual. So now his bar is starting to become one of the most popular in the city, regardless of barely opening and still made some changes. But in the end his bar just had the most romantic vibes and was stylish. That's what the people now days loved.

As they were half way to their destination, O.de suddenly felt something was watching him. He glances to his sides discreetly, so that Gunil wouldn't notice. But then, they came across a couple of roses popping out in a bush, so he took that chance to distract Gunil, so he could take a little peek in the back to see if their was someone or something behind them.

O.de: "Oh Look at this plump dark red roses...so beautiful."

Gunil: "Yeah there indeed beautiful...just like you."

O.de: "woah woah what are you on about."

Gunil: "what? I'm just complementing you can't a man compliment another man?... Besides is not like I like you in that way, I like women, okay?"

O.de: "It better be it."

Ode couldn't help but feel so uncomfortable after that comment. The way Gunil just simply said it with a big smile in his face and looked into his eyes without blinking. It almost looked like his eyes were sparkling. The thought of what just happened made ode feel goosebumps because never in his life has he ever seen him more than just a friend nor has he ever heard him say those kind of comments before. He thought that maybe Gunil was starting to get attracted to men, but maybe hasn't really realized it yet.

As Gunil was still admiring the roses, taking them pictures and smelling them, O.de took the opportunity to see behind them, but thankfully there was nothing. However, he thought that maybe he was just hallucinating at this point. He thought that Gunil was right that he was worried over nothing. He sights, turning around and taping Gunil's shoulder, signaling that it's time to leave. They walked in silence for the next 10 minutes.

9:00...
They arrived to their destination and are greeted by two energetic young men in black suits and a cloak with dark red and blue flowers designed. A wide smile going from side to side, fallowing with giggles. They bowd and started to introduced them selves.

"Hi!! I'm Gaon! We are at your service!!" The short young man greeted with excitement, as his eyes sparkled with happiness overload. He loved meeting new people.

"Hello, welcome!! I'm jooyeon and today we are at your service." The taller young man greeted with a much calmer happiness. He likes meeting people also but he gets shy as time progresses but resurface back with the same energy like Gaon.

O.de and Gunil were shocked by their amazing beauty that they just stood there staring at them with mouth open, forgetting to greet them too. However, as they were in that state, a tall young man with blond hair slicked back and with a black suit appears behind them, covering their eyes. He places his face between them and whispers in both of their ears: "you guys are just gonna stare." They both flinch by the sudden tingling sensation of warm air passing by their ear. They turn around and they were in shock as they haven't seen him for 3 years. They both hug Jungsu tightly at the same time, making him feel happy for the amount of love he was receiving. Jungsu was smiling from side to side.

Gunil: "What a coincidence to find you here!! How have you been?"

Jungsu: "Well, is not really a coincidence since I work here."

O.de: "Really?! But we never seen you here, we come here almost everyday at night."

Jungsu: "Well that's because as of recently, I have been short on staff, so I will be covering some positions until we find new staff."

Ode: "Wait...so your the owner of this place?!"

Jungsu: "Yeah?"

Gunil: "What?! Why didn't you tell us you were here and created your own bar?!"

Jungsu: "Well... it was supposed to be a surprise but I guess it will not be anymore."

Gunil: "What?! But the place looks amazing and finished, why would you need to wait more to show it to us?"

Jungsu: "Well it's not really finished since not all the uniforms have come and some details still need to be added. But I did that manly because you guys can't keep secrets. The reason I created this bar is because as you can see is very unique and unexpected, right?"

Gunil and ode: "yeah?"

Jungsu: "Well it's a project that I have been working on for the past 5 years without my parents knowing. And you may have already know, they own the most popular bars, so my goal is to beat them and be the number one most popular bar in this country. I want to show them that being gay doesn't create any obstacle."

Gunil and ode: "Oh, you like men?!"

Jungsu: "Yeah? Didn't I tell you guys when we were at a party in our last year of high school."

Ode: "Um no? I really don't remember."

Gunil: "Yeah... We must of been drunk when you came out then."

Jungsu: "Well... Now you know."

Gunil: "Well... That was kind of a surprise but we're proud of you. Congratulations."

Ode: "Yeah, congratulations."

Jungsu: "What are you guys doing? Why would you congratulate for coming out?"

Gunil: "Oh we didn't mean no disrespect. Besides, we were congratulating you for your achievement of your bar."

Jungsu: "Oh, okay. Well, moving on, why don't you guys have a seat and let this two beautiful young men attend you."