"Indeed." You nodded, examining her through the screen. "Judging by how badly she's injured. I'm sure, the knife she was holding accidentally slipped from her hand and landed on her eye which made her eye pop out. Once her eye popped out, it knocked her off balance. As the result, she fell on the floor and her head cracked open."

"Please keep your theory to yourself!! Even your thinking is dark!" Isshiki cried out.

You looked at Isshiki and smiled politely. "Thanks. "

"That wasn't a compliment!!" Isshiki snapped.

Ron being Ron ignored all the commotion happening behind his back and kept his eyes fixed on the TV. "She's got more bandage again."

"Huh?" Ron's remark perplexed Isshiki. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Mofu apologized.

"Doctor, what happened to your face?" The host Ono asked.

"I was cutting an apple and the knife sprang back at me." Mofu sheepishly smiled. "Sorry, I'm really bad at wrapping bandages." The host Ono let out a nervous chuckle at her response.

"I'm surprised how accurate your guess is Y/n!!" Isshiki's jaw dropped. "Are you sure you're not an empath or a psychic?!"

You thought for a second before replying nonchalantly. "An empath, I guess."

"Mofu-sensei is odd, So she's lots of fun to watch." Ron mentioned, amusingly.

"Isn't Y/n's Mum a genius surgeon? Is she really also a genius surgeon?" Isshiki stared at Mofu in disbelief.

"You sure know more about my Y/n." Ron murmured. His attention didn't divert from the TV.

"What do you mean yours?" Isshiki shifted his gaze at you. "Y/n-san he's claiming you. Don't you have anything to say to him?!"

You ignored Isshiki's statement and commented frankly. "Isshiki, You should never judge someone's capacities based on how they look."

"I know but..."

"Y/n's mother is undoubtedly a genius surgeon but Mofu-sensei is globally preeminent Super doctor. Her Producers are accurate to 0.001mm." Ron remarked.

"Ouch!" Mofu winced in pain, a mic was sticking to her chin. "I was adjusting my mic and it clipped to my chin. Ow!"

The audience laughed at her.

"Girl, how is this even possible? Yeah, gag logic. Anything is possible." You deadpanned.

"How clumsy can you be?!" Isshiki shouted with completely white eyes.

The host Ono gagged and turned her head toward Torage. "Well, Torage-san what sort of power will you show us today?"

"The time has finally come to demonstrate what I'm truly capable of. Today I'll show you I can control a mind using only writing." Torage stated, confidently, shocking the crowds.

Clenching his fists in excitement, Ron cheered like a kid. "That sounds intriguing!! You can do this, Torage!"

Isshiki got dumbfounded by Ron's reaction and shifted his confused gaze at Ron from the TV. "Ron, you believe in psychic stuff?"

"Not at all." Ron quickly refused.

Ron's response perplexed Isshiki even more. "Huh? Then why are you cheering him on?"

"Because if psychic powers were real, solving cases would be more fun. We'd love to crack even more complicated mysteries." Ron pointed out.

"What about you Y/n-san?" Isshiki looked at you.