FIGHT OF THE CENTURY PT. 3 ( edited )

Akira pov
I was perplex but overall shocked with the turn of events. I never thought that kokoshibo of all people will be a demon or sh-he was a former demons layer at all. SHerr-him never was the one to be intimidating at all he was all ways calm and quite and sweet and kind. Up untill now did I first saw this side of herrr- him. And the most stranges thing is ,if he was one of the slayers, why don't I recole of this ' moon breathing??' it was pretty similar to sun breathing too. The closest recreational breathing that was the closest to sun breathing.

I had a pretty good knowledge about the breathing techniques because yoriichi told me about them but I don't think he ever mentioned of this breathing before hand. Come to think of it in his male form he looks a lot alike with yorichi. Same facial structure, same hair style even the same hight. He closely reminds me of him too.

I thought while looking up at him reducing my coughs a little. That's when I noticed a marking on his right cheek and left forehead. It was a maroon colour closely resembling a flame.  A demon slayer mark. " So, he had unlocked his mark. Is it why he gave up on being a slayer?" A question rose up on my mind.

Kokoshibo pov
Suddenly a loud and evil cackle could be heard where that demon was. It echoed through out the demolished town and could be heard from miles out. " Did that hurt you, upper one. Isn't it shameful of you to protect a lowly human. A demon slayer at that. Aren't you suppose to be the 2nd most formidable opponent in the world. And aren't you suppose to be the head of the twelve kizuki...the right hand man of him. But here you are protecting a slayer and going against your own kind..and creater and your husband!? What are you anyways. Without you being a demon you would of died an fucking year ago. And your not grateful for him your creater. How bashful of you."

Gyyoko ended erupting in to laughter after words. Now he had pulled the last straw. He exploded the tiny bit of patients in my body now.

" How dare you link him to me Huh. He is nothing to me now. He is nothing to me but an unlawful peice of shit!  And how dare you say that motherfucker is my creater let alone my saviour. He didn't save me from nothin he just put me in more problems than everyone. Then how the fuck am I one of you. Even if I'm not human I am nothing but you. I don't kill for fun. I don't kill for enjoyment. I don't kill for power or strength or do I even kill at all " I said while memories of the slayer I have killed flashed before my eyes. His last words, his last smile, his last breath and how he died flash before my tearing eyes.

It made my emotion go through the roof. And that only made my blood boil. My anger and frustration is over coming my guilt and grief as I griped my sword harder.

" I will not be human or will I ever be. Or will I will I get forgiven for my sins but I will try to be a good person and do the right thing....even if it cost my life. And if I never met him I will never be this way and have died happily. " I said readying my stance so I could end this once and for all. " Moon breathing third form loathsome moons- chains" two extremely broad Cresent shaped slashes directly in front of him.

One of which barely slid of Gyyoko's vases surface and nearly cracks it. " "What is with you people always breaking my pots!!" Giyoko yelled again summoning a swarm of demon fish. I quickly acted on instincts and picked up Akira and jumped towards somewhere safe for her to temporarily be at. " Kokoshibo put me down" Akira said wiping off a bit of blood from the corner of her mouth. " I know you hate me right now but you really shouldn't have come here. Do you know what your up against. It's the uppermoon 5. And I don't want you to die. You have a long way to go. So please listen to me and be here until I get you so stop resisting." I said looking down at her getting a clear view of her.

Then my eyes darted across the mark on her neck. " So she have the demon slayer mark ehh. But even if you do Akira I won't let you fight with me. You have a good soul unlike me." I thought as I dropped her at a safe place and dashed towards Giyoko as fast as I can. " Moon breathing seventh form moon dragon ring tail" a frontal Cresent shaped slashes,that unleashes numerous straight and curved slashes that expand outwards.