"You like it?" I asked, even though I already knew the rocking.

"I love it. I'm so rocking this tomorrow, thank you" he leaned over kissing my lips.

"You welcome, but it's not done"

He scrunched his face up, "There's more?"

I nodded my head, and reached into the bag to pull out the black and gold, diamond Rolex watch.

"I can't even believe how amazing you are right now" he placed the watch around his wrist. "Thank you, again and again and again", he pulled me close to him and kissed my neck.

"You welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday"

"You made today everything for me" he whispered against my lips.

Attempting to lick my lips caused me to lick against his while looking into his eyes. "My pleasure"

***

"So when yall' leaving us for the west coast?" Josh asked, leaning against the granite counter.

"On Wednesday morning" I answered applying strawberry cream cheese on my bagel.

This morning I had woken up at around eight, and after brushing my teeth and taking a shower I came downstairs to see breakfast already cook and Zizi, Josh, and Jux chatting it up in the kitchen. Kyrie was still sleep and nobody bothered to wake him up.

"Isn't that tomorrow?" Jux questioned.

I nodded my head, and took a sip of my orange juice. "Yessir"

Every one of us started laughing. Wow I've been around Kyrie too much.

"Anyways what is everyone doing this afternoon?" Zizi spoke up.

The boys just mumbled 'nothing' and she already knew my answer.

"Why?"

"I'm really in the mood for go carting and laser tag. And I know yall got a place like that down here"

"Oh my gosh yes, I haven't done that in forever" I cheesed.

"We do have places like that over here and I'm down for it" Josh added.

"Same here"

"Yay! I think we should go after breakfast" I clapped my hands together.

"Who gon' wake Rie up?" Jux asked, referring to Kyrie.

Zizi and I made a face before we both dashed up the staircase and into Kyrie's bedroom. I kicked the door open with foot and once we got in, Zizi picked up the pillow hitting him, "Boy if you don't wake yo' ass up"

I laughed and straddled his back, "Wake up kid, we got plans", I kissed his ear and got up.

He sucked his teeth, flipping over on his back and looked at the both of us like we were insane. "You guys couldn't have gave me at least two more hours?"

We shook our head 'no'.

Kyrie yawned and turned around back on his stomach.

"Kyrie get up" I whined, stomping my foot.

"Adge I'm tired" he said softly, laying his face in the pillow

"We don't care, get up" Zizi laughed.

"Or we can just go without him"

Once I said that he raised his head all the way up, "Where yall' going?"

"Go carting" Zizi answered.

He stretched his arms out and stood up, "I'm up"

Azeena and I clapped our hands and left the room once Kyrie walked into the bathroom. Of course we all had to wait two hours before Kyrie finally decided to come down fully dressed and grabbing his keys.