– You're just mad, cuz this means you and Luke will get less privacy to fuck. – the Korean boy laughed as he watched the girl roll her eyes.

– Yeah, well, I think you and your one-night stands won't appreciate this either.

– Hey, at least I will have a fucking bed. And not hundreds of people snoring and farting around me, while I'm trying to have my beauty sleep, okay? This face needs a relaxing sleep time. – Andrew pointed at his face with confidence in his voice.

– I agree. – I joined in the conversation, laying back in the chair in my female form. – Not with the beauty sleeping part but I've heard enough moans for a lifetime, thank you very much.

– There's another point. – Drew nodded, still looking at Cate.

– Why? Who's going to be your roomie? – I asked the girl.

– Probably I'll ask Jessica. – she shrugged, fidgeting with her gloves. – We haven't really talked lately, but she was my roommate before so...What about you two?

– Right, I wanted to ask you. Want to bunk with me again? – Andrew turned toward me with his full body and an angelic smile on his face.

Yes. No. I mean...Fuck.
It was not that easy of a question. I liked being roommates with Andy during our freshmen year, but then we were just friends. Now, we had this whole friends-with-benefits thing going on and I honestly didn't know how things would go if we moved in together again. On the other hand, I was already comfortable around him and I knew he didn't really mind which form I was in, and if I picked someone else they might want me to be just a girl or just a boy, which I wasn't really up for.

– Sure. – I agreed in the end. – I thought you were going to be with Andre.

– Nah, we wouldn't last a day together. – Andre shook his head with a frown. – We would set the dorm on fire. – he joked but seeing my unimpressed face and turning around and seeing Cate's expression too, he took it back. – Bad joke, way too soon.

– I just still can't believe 61 students died. – the girl's lips curved downward, her eyes widening to the memory. – I mean, these are...were kids we knew.

The silence sat on us heavily for moments. It was a tragedy really. Godolkin University almost seemed like it was capable of taking a whole ass bomb and would still stand strong, without any scratch on it. I guess it was just the image of the school.
It was hard to think that we could die so easily just like the 61. It was hard to think about them as well. I wasn't that close with any of them, but I knew them, I talked to them and worked with them on school projects and shits. And that was it. The last time I saw them, we probably talked about small nothings, and that was it. Maybe I brushed them off with a 'Fuck you' because I was too busy. And I...I should have gone to search for them. I would have had to try. But I fucking ran.

– It's just so fucking weird. – Andy said in a low voice. – We're Supes, we're supposed to be the next big thing, heroes who save everyone, but we don't stand a chance against a fucking fire.

– We're not better than everything in the fucking world. – I responded but the boy just scoffed.

– Well, we should be.

– Andy, is this your God complex talking? It's coming back again? – Cate faked concern and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.