Chapter 6: The Group Reassembled

Start from the beginning

The other mouse was a mousette with a darker shade of gray than the other mouse as she wore a lavender long coat with a pink shirt underneath and an amberish orange colored set of pants.

She wore purple glasses and had long dark purplish velvet hair coming from the back of her head.

I recognized these two mice. It was Don and Sophie in their mouse forms! It was a sight for sour eyes as the both of us smiled at them with happiness. Even though it was weird, Phil and I decided to have a small catch up time with them before heading out for our afternoon lunchbreak.

"Hey guys, we've been looking for you." the mouse with the green sweater squeaked.

"Is it really you though?" Phil asked still not convinced it was them.

The mousette came over and took her glasses and gave Phil a; "excuse me, it's us?" vibe.

Phil then recognized Don's voice from the male mouse as he was astonished that all four of us were back. The four of us fist bumped each other's paws and hugged knowing that we all got back together again.

Thea was somehow not surprised by this as she knew we would know each other in a way.

"It's been a short while since we last met. You guys alright?" Sophie asked us.

"Yeah we're fine. Man I can't believe we're here together at this school." Phil explained as he scratched his head under his top hat.

"So how did you guys get here?" I asked the both of them.

"It's complicated, but we'll explain later when we have the chance." Don spoke.

We kept on talking as Thea was still watching us from her desk. I had a strange hunch that Thea wanted to keep talking to us so I turned around and then had my eyes at hers.

"Did you want anything else from us?" I asked our new teacher.

Thea then squeaked with her calm voice, "Yes, I believe there is. I want to talk to you four about something personal if that's alright with you four. It's perhaps about my prized students, the Thea Sisters."