[8] The Miracle Heroez Debut

Mulai dari awal

"Kirishima, so those rumors about you being there were true?" she said to herself as she watched him walk over to the thug and yank him by the shirt collar. Her eyes then widened when she saw him squeeze his thumb grip and his body turned dark like obsidian. He then raised his arm and clenched it into a fist. "Wait Kirishima, what are you....."

"Now you're gonna pay for what you were about to Ashido," he said clenching his sharp teeth. The thug closed his eyes thinking he was actually gonna die. But before he could do it, something wrapped around his arm stopping him. He turned his head to see a ladybug-themed yoyo wrap around his arm.

"Enough!" a voice said gaining their attention. Jumping from the roof, everyone in the alleyway saw two teenagers wearing animal-themed suits land on the ground. "You have already saved your friend. You don't have to go so far as to kill him"

"Yeah, dude! Stop being such a hard head," Black Neko said holding his staff in a defensive posture. His eyes widened before he allowed his alter ego to tell himself, "Okay, I didn't mean for it to be passed off as a joke, but if I can keep my identity like this a secret, then I'll just play by it"

Suddenly, a butterfly-shaped light mask appeared on his face as it created a telepathic link between him and Charonda.

"I cannot believe that everything is going precisely to what I have planned. I expected the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous to activate once their holders heard of an akumatization in Japan, but I never anticipated that they would fall into the hands of new Japanese teenagers," Charonda said before grinning under his mask. "But either way, they've come to save the day, the little novices. Scarlet Rock, those two are villains here to stop you. If you want to defeat them, you must take their jewelry, the earrings, and the ring

Back in the alleyway, Scalet Rock struggled to yank his arm from the yo-yo's wrap.

"Just, how strong is this string?!" he said before turning to the Bug and Cat duo. "And who the hell are you two supposed to me?"

Black Neko spun his staff above his head and pointed the tip towards him, "Neko, Black Neko. And don't fur-get it, cause that'll be claw-ful"

"And I'm Mochibug," she said after rolling her eyes in annoyance at Black Neko's excessive puns. "And we're here to save you"

"I don't need saving. Charonda told me all about you," he said shoving the thug to the wall and knocking him out in the progress. "You two are villains!!!"

Despite still having the yo-yo strapped to his hand, he rushed towards Mochibug and raised his fist to punch her. Luckily, Black Neko stepped in between them and blocked his heavy arm with his staff.

"Gah! Snap out of it man. You're not in your right mind," Black Neko said trying to push him back but his arm was so strong and unexpected, he ended up going down on one knee. "Brutally hurting a defenseless man is not what we heroes do"

"Shut up, you're no hero! You don't know what I've been through," he said as he clenched his hand grip and his skin turned into white quartz. "I'll crush you right here villain"

Still struggling to hold on, Black Neko turned to Mochibug.

"Mochibug, get Mi...I mean the girl and get out of here! Imma be right behind you!" he said gritting his teeth.

"Wha...but..." Mochibug said before turning to look at Mina who was on her knees probably out of fear and then back at  Black Neko. "OKAY!!!"

Retracting back her yo-yo, she rushed towards her and helped her up.

"Hang on!" she said using one hand to hold and the other to spin her yoyo. Throwing up to a nearby, antenna she yanked both her and Mina out of the alleyway, completely out of sight. Black Neko on the other hand saw this and then smiled at Scarlet Rock.