Season 2 - Episode 2: It's just a typhoon.

Start bij het begin

She accepts the call.

Y/n: *through the phone* "H-Hello, Komi-san? Are you at home?"
Komi: "...Yes."
Y/n: "Oh, good! I was worried that you've might had gone to the school at this weather. It look like the power's out at your neighborhood, is everything okay?"
Komi: "U-Uh... Th-The power's out. I-It's fine."
Y/n: "Uhm, that doesn't really sound fine to me."

With Y/n watching weather news on the Tv he hears through his phone he hears Komi gasp and Bang and then some rumble noises.

Y/n: "K-Komi-san, are you alright?" He says slightly worried.

He now hears some muffled noises an after a few soçobra he hears her voice again.

Komi: "I-I-I'm okay."
Y/n: "She doesn't seem okay due the noises earlier."
Komi: "U-Um..."
Y/n: "Yea?"

Back with Komi she's now sitting on the couch with the blanket around her.

Komi: "C-Could we... talk... a little more?"
Y/n: "Oh. Of course. It has been getting colder outside, hasn't it?"
Komi: "Yes."
Y/n: "Try not to catch a cold, okay?"
Komi: "Yes."

As Y/n and Komi chat to each other Shuko secretly watches her daughter talk to Y/n and smiles.

Y/n: "Oh, by the way. It looks like the storm will be over by the afternoon, so we'll probably have school."
Komi: "...Yes."

And by that moment the storm had gone out. What a convince!

-Timeskip by Komi showing weather news-

A/n: Okay prepare for Yamai slander here.

After the storm had gone out there was school on the afternoon, and Ren Yamai was thinking.

𝙍𝙚𝙣 𝙔𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘.
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣.
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜...

Yamai: "Isn't there some way I can see Komi-san panties?"

Wait What?! D:

Y/n who was passing by outside had heard a bit of Yamai's statement and stop dead in his track to giver her an wtf look.

Y/n: "What the hell is she saying..?"

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨.
𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘.

Yamai: "Komi-san... Wherefore art thou Komi-san? As if to my rouse my heart, she is clad in blue, flaunting tights of inky black." She imagines Komi doing a pose.

Yamai out of nowhere slams her arms on the table, Y/n on the other hand had an disturbed face.

Yamai: "Of course I want to see her panties through her tights!" Yamai was breathing hard "I must... find a way. Find a way to see Komi's panties. Isn't there something- Oh!"