I walk down the corridor, and Charles follows me, adjusting his suit jacket so it's more comfortable on his neck.

"You smell so bad." I say, laughing slightly, as we stop to wait for the elevator. He shakes his head and laughs.

We get in the elevator, and go down to the bottom floor.

The doors to the elevator open, and we walk out to the car park, and get into one of the Black MercedesBenz cars from when we travelled from the airport to here.

Charles gets into the driver seat and I get into the passenger seat. After a short 5 minute drive to the restaurant, we arrive.

I get out of the car, and follow Charles into the restaurant. There is a big group of people with cameras and microphones, all stood in the doorway.

I grab Charles' hand tightly, making sure I don't get separated from him, and he walks straight through the group of people, not stopping.

We spot Max sat in a booth, at the far side of the restaurant, away from anyone with a camera. We walk over to him, and sit down. I go into the booth first, sliding along to the end, and Charles goes on the edge.

"Menu." Charles says, handing me a sheet of paper. I read it.

"There's like two things on this menu. Don't they do chicken nuggets?" I ask him, placing the menu down on the table.

"No, they don't do chicken nuggets." Charles says, glancing over at me.

"But I don't want any of this stuff." I whine slightly, furrowing my eyebrows. Charles sighs.

"Decide or I'm picking for you." He states, tapping the menu which is on the table.

"I don't want that fancy food." I repeat, slightly louder and slower, making sure he hears me.

"I heard you the first time, you don't need to speak to me like that." Charles says, looking down at his menu.

"Well obviously I do because you're not listening to me." I whisper, putting my elbow on the table, and leaning my head on my hand.

"If you're not going to pick, I'm getting you a steak." He says, looking down at me.

"Whatever. I'm not eating it anyway." I say quietly, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

"Yes you are." He states, raising his eyebrows at me.

"No I'm not." I insist, crossing my arms in front of me, putting them on the table, and laying my head in my arms.

"Fine, don't eat anything. But I'm not buying you any more food later when you decide you're hungry." Charles says, pretty much giving up with arguing against me.

"Ok." I say, not caring. Deep down I do care, but I'm not going to show it. The waiter comes to our table, and Max and Charles order the food, Charles ordering for me.

The waiter brings our drinks, and half an hour later, the food arrives.

Charles places my plate in front of me. It has a massive steak on it, and a small portion of chips to the side.

I just stare at the food, not wanting to eat anyway, never mind eat a giant steak. I need to loose weight as it is, I don't need more food.

"Eat." Max says, pointing his fork at my plate, and digging into his food. I shake my head at him, not making eye contact.

"Come on kid, eat some food." Charles says, looking at me.

"I've told you I don't want to eat anything." I state, looking up at him.