Teru whole face blushed with embarrassment while Y/n just smiled and says with a cheerful tone.

Y/n: (smile) Just call me Y/n L/n, the alien hero.

Spirit: (smile) Ah so your this mysterious alien hero we have been wondering about. Well it's nice to meet you at last.

Y/n: (smile) Same. So.....Where's our ride?

Spirit: (smile) Here.

Then a portal opens behind Spirit as Y/n find it to be cool and so he, Shrimpy, Teru and Spirit go through and then the portal closes.

(Later)

They exit out of the portal and they are seen standing at a hallway as Teru was a bit dizzy from going through the portal while Y/n turn to the window and sees that they are in space as he can earth down below.

Y/n: (smile) Now that's a veiw.

Spirit: (smile) Glad you like it. This is our base or a place to hang out.

Y/n: (smile) Nice.

Teru find it to be amazed as well since she didn't know heroes have their own base up in space.

???: Welcome new heroes.

They look over to see a woman walking towards them and dress like a princess with her face covered as she approaches them.

Y/n: If I have to guess she's Unilord?

Unilord: That is correct but you may call me Eunnie if you like.

Teru: (thought) Wow. She's beautiful.

Shrimpy: Unilord is the leader of the heroes and is responsible alerting any threats that may come.

Spirit: (smile) She's also a sweetheart.

Y/n: (smile) I can tell.

Unilord: I know of you Shy, the hero of Japan but you boy, I do not believe we met?

Spirit: (smile) Well remember that mysterious alien hero? Well that's him.

Y/n: (smirk) Sup.

Unilord: (surprised) You don't say. You don't look alien.

Y/n: That's because I use thid Omnitrix's to transform. Pretty cool right?

He shows her the Omnitrix as Unilord gently touches his arm and stares at the watch.

Y/n: (thought) Huh she has soft hands. No one she is the leader of the heros. She's literally pure of goodness.

Unilord: Such interesting technology. Tell me, who made it?

Y/n: Not sure. I found it in a pod when I was a kid.

Shrimpy: Unilord, do you think this is a sign?

Unilord: It's not a possibility yes.

Teru: Sign?

Y/n: What sign would that be?

Unilord: You see there is a upcoming threat that may threatening the planet and the universe. The reason why this station was made is because if this threat would to come then we need to be ready for anything. However there is one hero that maybe one of the most strongest being in the universe. If I am correct, that being you.

Y/n: So I'm the Chosen of universe. (Smirk) Sweet.

Unilord: We need all the heroes together in hopes to face this upcoming threat and since you are finally here, we will be honoured for you to join.

Spirit: (smile) Yeah plus you did help Shy here get her back up her feet. She might need some mentoring from an experience hero yourself.

Teru: (blush) I-If you don't mind. I-I-I could use some help to be a real hero. S-since you have been doing this for a long time....m-maybe you can help me? Please?