"But I don't know who you are."

"Well, you seem to know my brother just fine." He turned his back twords me.

"I don't know him though. Or at least I shouldn't, but I feel like I've known who he was since I was born."

"Its possible. You did get unexpectedly thrown through a portal." The blond man said.

"How do you know that?" The bluenett asked.

"Because I was there for a visit when it happened."

"Um... Wouldn't it be a good idea to introduce everyone?" The purple haired girl asked.

"You're quite right. Well then, I am the Greek god of lighting, Zeus." (A/n: sorry if I get some things wrong. Please tell me if I did, so that I can fix it.)

"Then there are Appollon, the Greek god of the sun. Hades, the Greek god of the underworld. And Dionysus, the Greek god of fertility. Then there is Loki, the Norse trickster god. Balder is the Norse god of light. Thor, the Norse god of thunder. Then there is Takeru, the Japanese god of the sea. Tskito th-"

"The Japanese god of the moon." I interrupted.

"I would prefer it if you didn't interrupt me." Zeus glared and I shrugged.

"Then then there is Thoth, the Egyptian god of knowledge. Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead. And finally Kusanagi Yui, the human." He finished.

"What about me though? I thought I was a human too, but after what happened earlier, I'm not so sure."

"You are a goddess. Specifically Amaterasu, the Japanese goddess of the sun. But the name you have been given by your foster perents is Freya Star."

"I think this is to much for my brain." I held my head as I sat down.

"Well now that introductions are over with, you must know some of the rules. You have one year to learn love, to successfully teach it, or remember who you truly are. If this capsule isn't full by the end of the year, none of you goes home. You are dismissed." Zeus said and walked out of the room.

"Kusanagi Yui, come with me." Thoth motioned for her to follow.

"Well now what?" I asked from the floor.

"I say see you never." Loki said as he walked off. Everyone else followed him but Appollon, Balder, Dionysus, Tsuki, Jynx, and I were left.

"Anyone know where the dorms are at by chance?" I asked as Jynx flopped onto his side and layed like an otter.

"Sure Ama-Ama! Follow me." Appollon grabbed my hand and pulled me up while running for a door. After running for so long that I felt like I was going to die, we arrived at two buildings.

"That's the boy's dorm, and that's the girl's dorm." Appollon said as he pointed the buildings out. I went into the girl's dorm, leaving Appollon outside. I wandered the hall until I found Yui's room. Down the hall from her's, was mine.

"Well Aren't I a lucky person." I said to Jynx. I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Great. Now what?" I looked around and found keys taped to the ledge above the door.

"Ha! Bingo." I unlocked the door and went inside. The first thing I saw was the kitchen and the dining room table. Then was the living room, and to the right of that was the bathroom. And to the left of the living room was the bed room. Remembering about my shackle around my neck, I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. On my neck was the blue cat/dragon's eye, with black spirally metal pieces around my neck, sorta forming a complete necklace, but it was all stuck to my skin as if someone glued them on. (Like the picture at the top)

"Well I like it, but unless I wear Victorian or Gothic clothes, it won't go with very much. Don't you agree?" I asked Jynx and he nodded his head.

"Wait, you actually understand me?" I asked and he just rolled his eyes.

"And you have attitude. Well that's gonna be fun." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Then there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked as I made my way to the door.

"Freya-san, its me."

"I'm sorry but I don't know a 'me'." I said back.

"Its Balder."

"Ah Balder, welcome to my humble home." I opened the door and dramatically curtsied.

"Yui wanted to know if you would join us for the entrance ceremony."

"I was gonna watch anime though." I pouted.

"It'll be fun!" He grabbed my hand and pulled it as he started walking down the hall. A few seconds later, he tripped, and since he was holding onto my hand, I fell with him.

"Eh he. Sorry." He said as he got up, dusted his pants off, and reached a hand out for me to grab. I got up on my own, deciding it would be safer that way.

"No offence, but I think its safer this way."