Part One

⚠️Explicit sexual content. Minors DNI⚠️

******"You smell so good

******
"You smell so good." you moan, burying your face in Steve's neck.

"It's the cologne you got me for my birthday, you like?"

"Mmm...I love.. can't you just skip work today?" you mumble into the crook of his neck as his arms wrap around you, holding you close.

"I wish I could, sweetheart." he sighs, kissing the top of your head.

"Just one day?" you lean back, looking up into his pretty eyes, a pout placed on your lips.

He smiles warmly, before leaning in, bringing his lips to yours. His lips move softly against yours, his kiss tender and strong.

You pull away after a moment, moving to kiss his neck as your fingers run down the soft fabric of his cream colored sweater, stopping once you reach the hem of his jeans.

You run your fingernail along his zipper playfully, listening to the sound of your nail scraping against the metal grooves.

"Oh." his eyes widen in realization, a big grin spreading across his face.

"I'm sure I can be a little late.." he continues, a soft moan coming from his lips as you grope him through his jeans.

"Yeah, baby?" you purr, dropping to your knees in front of him.

"Oh yeah." he chuckles lustfully.

"Mmm... you're so hot." you praise him, slowly unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down to his ankles. Your knees land on the hard tile as you take him in your hand, slowly stroking him.

"Oh fuck." Steve breathes as you flick your tongue across his head, tasting his precum before wrapping your lips around his swollen tip. You keep your eyes on him as you suck gently making him whimper.

You take him a little deeper, pulling a desperate moan from him as you suck back to his tip. You hollow your cheeks, bobbing up and down on his hard cock as his hand rests lightly on your head.

"I want you." he groans suddenly, making you pause.

"Now?" you smirk, trailing your tongue down the side of his length once more.

"Wanna be inside you, baby." he mumbles, reaching down for you. You stand up wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing him hard on the lips.

You giggle as he scoops you up, carrying you down the hall to your room where he lays you gently on the bed. Clothes fly across the room as you both undress, and then he's on top of you. The familiar warmth of his body making you feel safe. His lips capture yours in a heated kiss as your legs spread and he settles in between them.

"Fuck me, Steve." you pant into the kiss just as you feel his thick cock pressed against your entrance. Your mouth drops open with a needy moan as you feel the delicious stretch.