kook:- i am sorry for saying something like that..*tae just shakes his head cause he don't want to interrupt kook* if only i spoke with you earlier then may be we would be together all these years..... you always call me coconut head *tae chuckles which made kook smile* may be it's true, i can't understand things until people tell me straight on my face *signs* i never regrated repeat my study for you tae *tae looks at him* yes, i never did *signs* even i dont know at that why i said like may be i know, lisa has said that words to manipulate me and i let her manipulate....*looks at tae who was already looking at him with a smile encouraging him to continue* i never loved her, in fact i don't even like her.....*tae's eyes widen at this information and he wants to ask then why they were in relation but decided not to interrupt kook* i know what you want to ask, that is if i don't love her then why i got into relationship with her *tae nods* cause-cause i thought it's wrong to have feelings for you...*tae look at him with more wide eyes even if it was possible* i always loved you but couldn't pinpoint that this feelings of mine is love....*signs* i started to have feelings for when i was 16 years old, that time i thought i was feeling like this because we are so close to each other but that feeling didnt change even a bit, in fact that feeling started to grow inside me..... you remember on your 16th birthday, you invited all our classmates especially boys *tae nods telling him that he remembers* for the first time, i ignored you cause every boy was looking at you and you cried so hard asking me to talk with you *tae nods with a smile* i you know why i ignored you that day though it was your birthday *tae shakes his head* i was jealous as everyone were looking at you and you wore a beautiful frock for the first time in front of them, you were looking so cute that everyone were coo at you and i couldn't handled that so i ignored you unknowingly....*looks at tae to see any type of anger but tae was smiling widely at him* from then onwards i thought not to ignore you because of my unsure feelings, so i decided to avoid my feelings for you....*signs for the nth time* when you turned 18, everything changed as i couldn't stop my myself for to feel for you... you started to wear the clothes that you are comfortable of, you know you were so pretty *smiles* i couldn't stop myself and even you became more comfortable with me..... you were all ok when i cuddle with you, peck you, hold you and hug you *smiles fades away* i was so happy until one day i saw mingyu with his sister, they were same as us and that thought made a pang in my heart... i started to think that you take me as your brother that's why you are ok with me doing all those *tears well in my eyes* i decided to ignore that pain but couldn't and also i can't avoid you, so i went on a week trip without you....*smiles again* i still remember the way you cried holding me when i came back, then i made my mind up that i will not leave you because of my feelings and pain..... we were all good, we started going to university and there almost whole college started to ask  you out but you didn't let anyone near you *chuckles* i still remember you telling them, " if my kookie got to know that you proposed me he will punch you hard, so stay away from me" *tae giggles with tears flowing from his eyes as he remembers those days* i was so happy when you called me yours, i was so sure about my feelings at that time but i was ashamed of myself that i fell in love with my own family...*tae shakes his head* i was so scared to express my feelings to you, i always thought why can't i be like the other boys who ask you out cause it was so easy for them...i thought after we graduate, we will part ways so we will not stay with each other for long so i don't have to avoid my feeling much but appa has said me before our graduation that you will be our MD and we are gonna work together in future....* tears flow from his eyes* i couldn't control myself anymore, i cant be with you like a brother ... so- so, i thought if i get myself a girlfriend then my feelings towards you will stop... so i proposed lisa on our graduation day, on the very first day of our relationship you fell sick.....*wipes tae's tears* i couldn't that anymore, so i took care of you genuinely but lisa started to bad mouth about you so i couldn't hold it and took her to that football match.... i know you were sad but can't let her talk bad about you, so i left you....*pulls tae into his embrace when he saw tae was silently crying* i am sorry, i know my sorry will not change anything but i couldn't do anything that time, i was so stupid to let her in my life.....*tae pulls away from the hug but kook's hands were still on tae's waist* i tried to even break up with her but she started to speak ill about you so i couldn't do that, i never let her touch me *chuckles* may be that's why she cheated on me, you know i was not even hurt when he said me the truth but what made me hurt was the things you did for me behind my back and i kept to hurting you *tae's wipes his tears* i never intended anything but everything happened, i wasn't even there beside you when you needed me the most... i made you feel unloved though i love you so much, i am sinner *started to cry, tae hold kook in his embrace*  i was so busy hiding my feeling for you that i started to ignore you, hurt you, insult you and even left you all alone, but tae i swear i never in my dreams thought in the process of me making things right, i will hurt you so much that you have to fight for your own life...*sobs while hiccupping, tae tells him to stop but ---* no, i have to speak today as i got this chance... i was so devastated that because of me you were ill, i cired so much and decided to stay away from you but again i was stupid that i couldn't point out that due to my ignorance you were sick...... i felt helpless when you were holding suga hyung instead of him, i missed you soo much but again i can't hold you...... *sobs* i was so scared when you would start to shiver whenever i spoke with you in a loud tone, i wanted even end myself *tae sobs while holding kook tightly* but then you will blame yourself even i am bad, so i just started to strain myself... that day i didn't wanna yell at you when you came to my room, i thoughts made my mind blank when i saw you in my room on bed and i yelled at my own self which were directed towards you..... i was so made at myself that i thought to take you on an amusement park date but lisa popped up from no where, i know i should have explained her that it was our day then again she will rant something unusual about you, so didn't speak anything..... i swear tae, never in my dreams i thought your condition will come back, if only i knew i would had never let that women step in our life.....*looks at tae who was sniff while looking at him with his wide doe eyes* when you left me, i was so guilty and was regretting everything i did... suga hyung told me that you loved me for years that too from the age 16, then the things strike me that you allowed me to be with you because you also loved me but me stupid mind didn't realise that until you are gone.... you know, everysingle day i prayed god to keep you safe and to protect you..... when i got to know that you wanted to tell me your feelings on our graduation i wanted to hit myself so hard, if only i didn't do any stupid things, then you would be mine then again i am stupid then things will always go wrong.....*tae hugs him* i am not asking for any chance but please do forgive me tae..... i am so sorry tae for everything i did, please forgive me.... *kneel infront of tae while holding his hands* i am sorry tae...

tae:- *he also kneels down* i already forgave you when i left kookie but if my forgiveness will make you feel at ease then..... you are forgiven * kook pulls tae into hug* but one condition *kook pull away little*

kook:- what is it? *in hoarse voice*

tae:- hmm, you have to call me baby like before *smiles*

kook:- *smiles too* i will call my baby, baby *hugs him again*

tae:- we will take things slow, ok? *nervously ask*

kook:- about what? *confused*

tae:- *stares at kook with blank eyes*you are coconut head...*koook chuckles nervously* you said you don't need a chance *kook nods his head half-heartedly* but i want to give you a chance *kook smiles widely* but we will take things slow, we don't have to rush and get into relationship, ok? *kook nods in understanding* we have to become strong to take a step forward, so are you ready to walk with me in this path? *stands while forwarding his hand towards kook*

kook:- *holds tae hand* i will love to walk with you forever...*pecks tae's forehead and tae also pecks kook's forehead who giggles* i feel loved *smiles but tae's smile fade away*

tae:- i am sorry because of me you have to suffer..*huga kook who hugs back*

kook:- and because of me you have to suffer, so it's even now...*chuckles when tae hit him*

tae:-let's take some rest, it's been a long day..*yawns*

kook:- whatever my baby says...*pecks tae forehead again*

tae:- what's with these kisses? *raises his eyebrow*

kook:- kiss? *frowns* when did I kiss you baby? i just peck you like this *pecks tae's head again and again*

tae:- it's enough, let's sleep..*kook nods and they both headed to sleep obviously while cuddling*

___________________*****___________________

Hope you all like it....
If yes please do vote and comment......

See you soon till then enjoy reading ~.....

Borahe 💜💚