"I know what you're worrying about." She uttered while both of us still swaying. "But please know that I love you so much" She continued. Ayokong pagdudahan ang pinapakita at ang pgmamahal ni Bea towards me. Ramdam ko at nakikita ko naman kung gaano n'ya ko kamahal.

We've been together for 2 years now. When I decided to be in a relationship with her and be her girl, I am certain with how I feel for her and know what I am getting myself into. Her being admired by a lot of people as a publIc figure and athlete, naiintindihan ko naman as I am also in the same line with her. Mas kilala pa rin naman s'ya though.

Alam ko naman how sweet and happy they were back then. Hindi ko rin naman masisi mga fan na shini-shio pa rin sila and hoping one day that they'll get back together. Pero I am with her now. Ako na ang meron s'ya ngayon. Alam kong hindi rin ako ang nauna.

"Uhmmm, Bei?"

"Yes babe?"

"Do I remind you of her? Did you just court me back then because you can see her through me?" Matapang kong tanong

"Wait. What do you mean?" She asked.

"Niligawan mo lang ba 'ko before because I look like your ex? Because we have a lot of similarities?"

Beatriz

I know something's bothering her kanina pa.

And I was caught off guard with her questions. So, that's what she's been feeling all this time? Is that what I am making her feel?

"No! Of course not babe! I've already moved on" agad kong sagot sa kanya.

Our unit was filled with screaming silence for few moments. I actually don't know what to say anymore. I stared at her with a bland expression. May kulang pa ba? Am I not making her feel loved by me when all I ever did was to take care of her in every way I can. Dala ba ng selos or inis dahil sa paulit-ulit na nababasa at narinig n'ya on social media and people around us?

"Caitlin. Was it not enough? She asked frustrated. "Hindi ko ba nagpaparamdam sa 'yo how much I am crazy over you?"

"No. Walang kulang. You being with me alone is enough Bei. I am sorry. It's just that..."

I admit. I was initially got attracted to her dahil she and Jho have so much in common. She has something in her that reminds me a lot about Jho. But it's different now. And a long the way, I realized, I fell in love with her even more for who really she is. Si Caitlin, the one who makes me smile and and do things I didn't know that I am capable of doing just for love.

And I know she's in the spotlight of me and Jho's fans' unpleasant and offensive comments on social media every time me, her or our shipper/fans would post an update about us. Since magkaroon kami ng ship, the issue between me and Caitlin sold like a hotcake.

It must be really hard for her.

"No. I should be the one apologizing, babe. Alam ko it's hard for you hearing and reading comments or posts like that. Ni hindi man lang kita maipagtanggol" I groaned. We just want to take everything privately. And it's freaking hard 'coz we're public figures.

"Wala naman sa 'kin 'yon babe. Nadala lang din ako siguro kanina." She held my hands again, gave me a smack on my lips.

"Please babe do know that I love you for who you are, not for what others see in you. I'm so damn into you. You already own my heart, I will always admire and love every inch of you, babe. When I have nothing to offer, all you ever wanted from me was nothing." She said in between tears. 'Ikaw na ang meron ako ngayon, and the only one I dream of spending my future with. Ikaw lang, Caitlin. Isang Caitlin Viray lang ang nakikita ko."

Caitlin

The assurance! She never fails to make me feel secure and assured in our relationship kahit hindi ko hinihingi kaya naiinis ako sa sarili ko ngayon.

"Awww, thanks babe. I love you, too!" 'yon na lang nasabi ko sa sobrang kilig. What else can I ask for?

"Hindi man ikaw ang nauna babe like what other people say, But I never loved anyone like how I love you now. You are now the reason behind my sweet smiles. You're the one. The only one for me."

"Me too! I will only focus on you and me, on us"

I won't let anything or anyone ruin my relationship with her. I won't listen Ang be affected again by unnecessary noise around me, us. Ako at si Bea alng Ang mahalaga sa ngayon.

Pambawi lang sa pananakit sa inyo last update 😅🥰

Sa next update na lang po ulit 😅 jk!

Hi, darlings! How's everybody? Palambing naman. Since tomorrow na ang coronation for Miss Universe, kindly please do vote Miss Philippines sa Miss U app if you haven't cast your votes yet. Happy weekend 💜💜💜