"Oi old fart, what did you do to Cale?!"

Dodam was, just as expected, raging. Yet, surprisingly enough, stopped as soon as the old assassin butler put his hand on the boy's shoulder. Ron sighed and shook his head, holding the thirteen year old dragon back from going on a rampage. Seeing Dodam listen to Ron was a huge shock to the others. But they quickly let go of it after seeing how close Raon and Choi Han had gotten after their patrol as well.

Instead of letting go of the situation though, Ron put on his benign smile that gave both Bud and Glenn the chills.

"Eruhaben-nim, what a bizarre sigh to come back to~ Do you mind explaining it to us?"

While Ron's words sounded soft, both his sharp voice and vicious expression showed that it was nothing more but a threat. Eruhaben cleared his throat and closed his eyes, turning his head away for the moment. Duke Fredo had a similar reaction.

"Um, well... It's quite a story actually-"

"We have time."

Choi Han smiled, but it was anything else but a nice smile with innocent intentions. Duke Fredo couldn't help but chuckle as he got up.

"Fine, fine, we'll tell you, but the children should go up and-"

"No!"

Dodam crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking quite rebellious. He then shook his head with a petty expression on his face. When both Ron and Beacrox looked at him when he had an expression like that on his face, it reminded them of the one time a long while back when Cale had been Dodam's age.

The Molan father-son duo had already noticed many similarities between the thirteen year old dragon and their young master-nim. While Cale had gotten exceptional at controlling his facial features now, when he had been thirteen it hadn't been that easy and he often had such rebellious expression on his face, even if it seemed like it was out of nowhere. Sometimes, there was a scowl or a frown whenever something went amiss or an odd expression neither Ron nor his son had ever seen before. But that was an expression Dodam (thankfully) didn't make as well.

"We will stay here, with Cale! How dare you lousy folks try to send us away when we've been with Cale much longer than you?! Do you even show us respect! Treat us like your superior allies and not like children! Because we've fought in wars, infiltrated Arm, kicked that White Shit's butt and done anything else normal grown-ups couldn't!"

Ron sighed. There still was a difference between the young Dodam and his young master-nim Cale when he was thirteen. While they had the same rebellious gaze, Cale had never, not even once after he turned thirteen, thrown a tantrum. Naturally, he had thrown many after turning fifteen and getting drunk, but before that, he had always complied with anything. He was very much inhumane, even emotionless and not what a child should be like. It seemed that Cale had raised Dodam to be a healthy, normal child.

"Dodam-nim is right."

All eyes went to Bud who had his arms crossed just like his best friend Glenn and the twelve year old dragon. Something in his gaze was odd, it was as if he found this situation to be funny.

"What?"

Choi Han had a scowl on his face and his hand wandered to his sword. Bud scoffed at that.

"Watcha gonna do? Huh? Kill me with that lousy sword just because I speak the truth that you hate so much? What? Is it not true?"

Just as Choi Han was about to respond, his (former) number 2 hater came to his help.

"Oi stupid Mercenaries King! Leave Choi Han alone!"