The Killing.

They peeled out of the driveway and started to head out the opposite direction that the bus had taken him.

Harry needed to keep up with the car and since he was a demon he grew out bat-like wings that seemed to morph through his shirt and flew just above the car. He made sure to not do anything that could attract any kind of attention. The car was sort of slow with traffic and you could see Louis flipping some stupid drivers off. After about 20 minutes, the car finally pulled up and parked near an apartment complex. Harry landed himself on a nearby tree and perched there waiting for his victim to come out of the car.

"You live in one of these apartments?!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Yeah, I actually got the money to get one!"

Louis turned the ignition off and got out of the car with Zayn doing the same after. Zayn wrapped an arm around Louis' waist before entering the building.

Harry went back into disguise mode without the wings while climbing down the tree. He walked into the building with his hands in his pockets. Zayn and Louis had already gotten out of his sight so he went to the front desk.

"Excuse me, do you know what room Louis Tomlinson is in?"

The lady, who had long straight blond hair, looked through her computer.

"Fifth floor, room 5043 sir"

"Thank you."

Harry took the elevator to the fifth floor; he couldn't wait to kill that bastard. He has never felt this kind of rage ever in his 1,000,000 years of existing. It was weird to think about sometimes. He's heard of love, relationships, and lovers but he's never experienced it before.

He stopped in front of the door that had the number: 5043 on it. He went into his spiritual form, which was similar to a dark shadow. The shadow went through the door like it was nothingness and watched Louis and Zayn from a corner.

"It's a nice flat, but it's really messy, Tommo," Zayn giggled at his joke.

"It's beautiful! Don't listen to him flat he's just jealous!"

Louis walked up to Zayn and pressed their chests together. Zayn obliged by putting his hands on his bum and giving it a light squeeze. Louis sneakily wrapped his arms around his neck and pushes back into his touch.

"Can we please do it tonight?"

"Louis, you know how I feel about it. We've only been dating for 1 yea-"

"And in a normal relationship they would've done it way sooner than a year," Louis interrupted.

"Fine, we'll have our first time tonight."
Louis was surprised that he finally agreed after the millions of times he's asked him. He kissed him hard with love and lust.

While Zayn and Louis were making out, Harry snuck out of the corner and took over Zayn's body. He was welcomed with the feeling of Louis' lips and his hot tongue exploring his mouth. He couldn't help but moan softly at the pleasurable feeling. Louis broke away from the kiss to catch his breath.

"I love you Zayn," he breathed.

Harry's mind went blank as he realised he was still in the body of Louis' lover. He had to get away from him.

"Umm..Lou I just forgot that I have to..uhh..go to a doctors appointment!"

Louis rolled his eyes and backed off.
"Fine, leave. But you better fuck me right when you get back, Malik."

Harry left the apartment building and got into the car. He started the ignition and speeded off in a random direction. There a was a tree up ahead, so he purposely drove toward it, full speed. Then, the car crashed and Harry was forcefully thrown out of the limp, bloody body. Zayn was gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TWO READS WOOOOOO IM WAY TOO HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!! :D SHOUT OUT TO SARA YOU IS DA REAL MVP