" Permission? Right , when did you even consider me as your sister ? " She said crossing her arms and smirking " You did it to yourself susheela ! " Mallika said .

" Okay Okay ! I'm not here to talk about all the past . I'm here to announce my daughter's marriage with a more richer person . You anyway wouldn't invite me for Arushi's marriage but I am inviting you , so be there okay ? " Susheela said

" Marriage ? Is Tara even okay with it ? " Harish asked concerningly " I am okay with it dadu " Tara said in a low voice .
" Don't act like you care for us Papa , You all always cared for that bitch Sunita and her stupid daughter " Susheela said looking at Aadhya disgustingly .

" Mind you Language when you talk about my Mother Aunty , she never did any harm to you " Aadhya said pointing her finger and Susheela chuckled.

" Harm ? She stole your father from me " Susheela scowled at Aadhya going near her " Don't you dare go near her " Two male voices echoes in the room . Arjun and Abhay stood infront of Aadhya  preventing susheela to go near her

" Susheela , leave the house right now ! " Reyansh said raising his voice " Susheela go out before I slap your face " Harish also growled at her " Mumma please let's go from here . Stop troubling them " Tara tried to convince her and instead Susheela was about to slap her but Mallika stopped her .

" Go back to your home ! " Mallika said and Susheela glared at her but walked away " You chose her above me and see what happened . And your daughter will be the same " Susheela whispered in Vinay's ears and Vinay disgusted his face

Susheela dragged Tara and they both went out of the house after creating confusion and havoc in the house .

" Uhh , leave all the things whatever happened . Everyone must be tired " Mallika said trying to turn the topic off .
" Y-yeah Aadhya lets go " Richa said and tried to drag Aadhya but she didn't move from her place and Richa frowned at her

" Aadhya ? Chalo " Richa said " Bhabhi wait , there are things I want to know " Aadhya said letting go her wrist .
" Dad , what did she mean by stealing your father ? What was she talking about ? " Aadhya asked blinking off her tears and Abhay went near her and held her hand trying to calm her down .

" Aadhya calm down, we can talk tomorrow" Arjun said but she didn't budge " Arjun leave it , let her know "
Mallika said and Aadhya looked at her .

" Aadhya I know it was very bad for us to hide all this from you for so long but we had no other option . You were too young at that time " Vinita said with low voice trying hard not to be emotional. Aadhya held Abhay's hand tightly in tension .

" Vinay , Sunita , Susheela and Me we all were friends in college . Susheela was junior to us but always very close to us . On the day of our farewell she confessed that she loves Vinay but he rejected her . She didn't say anything but when Vinay proposed to Sunita she couldn't handle it . Later Sunita and Vinay got married and she couldn't bear it so she tried to create problems between them but Vinay already trusted Sunita so not being able to do anything else so she m-mixed poison in Sunita's food and she ended up in hospital and later left the world " 
Vinita said tears falling down rapidly .

" I'm sorry to hide it from you Adhu, but I didn't want to hurt you with all this " Vinay said as Abhay side hugged her as she cried " It's fine dad but I miss mumma , I miss her very badly " Aadhya said crashing in Abhay's arms as he held her tightly and patted her back slowly .

" Abhay please take her to her room , we will talk about everything later . She must be tired " Mallika said as Aadhya was tearing up as he hugged her tightly

Abhay nodded and held her in bridal style and took her to her room . She wrapped her arms around his neck . Everyone looked at them and smiled to themselves as they trusted that Abhay will always be there for Aadhya .

Abhay slowly made his way into her room and sat on the bed as she clunged more into him hugging him tightly .
" Baby , are you okay ? Please don't cry , I can't see you like this " Abhay slowly whispered in her ears carresing her hairs as she hummed " Can I hug you like this for a while ? Please " Aadhya asked .

" Ofc love , you don't have to ask . I'm all yours to hug " Abhay assured and kissed her hair . Aadhya hugged Abhay as if even for a second she will let go him he leave her forever .

" Love please say something. I can't handle this silence of yours " He tried to make her say all the thoughts running in her mind " Idk Abhay , I just missed mom suddenly . Everytime I think about her , I used to think that she is with me always in my heart but this time I felt alone as if she actually left the word leaving me alone , as if I don't deserve her love "
-------------------------------------------------------------- I can't at all write emotional scenes so it just happened to be this way . But I promise this is the last chapter which will be sad ...

Vote and Comment 🫣