Ron and Harry groan, and I see Harry pull Teddy closer to him. Hermione and I share an amused look before looking back at the two. ''Come on, we'll do it in the dining room,'' I tell them. ''I'll make you all some food and drinks,'' Esme grins speeding out of the room. 

After a couple of hours, we finally finished our schoolwork. Im those two hours, Rose and Emmett had come back from the hospital with Edward, the former glaring at the latter, muttering under her breath about how much of an idiot he was. 

It got to the point where I just motioned for Harry to give Teddy to her, the baby happily sitting in Harry's lap, but would switch between each of our laps. We have learnt that the one way that could calm Rose immediately was Teddy. 

After finishing my homework I took all my books and work upstairs before grabbing my Grimoire, notebook, and pen before heading back downstairs after stopping by Hermione's room to get the book she was reading this morning before breakfast. 

I handed the book to Hermione, as we were just going to sit at the dining table with Ron and Harry waiting as they finished their own homework. 

I then got started, on this spell that I wanted to be perfect. It was a little project that I had on the side, that I wanted to surprise Harry with. 

A couple of days later was a field trip, and I had to keep myself from smirking when I saw Edward and Bella walking together in the greenhouses talking to one another. ''You're staring,'' Harry smirks leaning into my ear and whispering. 

''Can't I be happy that my brother is finally accepting that he can't avoid her?'' I ask him with an eyebrow raised. ''You can be happy yes,'' he chuckles resting his hands on my waist.

I frown when I notice a friend of Bella's rush up to her and Edward immediately walks off with not so much as a goodbye.

Later that afternoon, Ron and Hermione had gone out on a date, while Harry and I stayed home with Teddy. I just had put Teddy down for a nap before I went out of the nursery shutting the door slightly before walking over to Harry who was sitting on the couch. I sit down next to him and lean my head on his shoulder. 

We sit in silence for a bit before I finally break the silence. ''Did you think we would ever end up here?'' I ask him softly, thinking about what I thought my life would be like when I was eleven. 

''What do you mean?'' Harry asks me confused. ''When I was eleven, I thought I would end up living in a nice house in one of London's villages, or on a farm,'' I tell him sheepishly. 

''I never thought I would be in a whole different country from Mum, Dad, and the rest of my adoptive siblings,'' I admit. 

''You can still have that,'' he wraps his arm around my shoulder. ''We could stay with the Cullens, for a couple more years, then go and find a house, maybe even just outside of Godrics Hollow,'' he continues. 

I look up at him and smile. ''I don't often think about what I wanted in the past, what I do regularly think about is our future together,'' he smiles down at me pushing a piece of hair out of my face. 

''And what praytell does this future look like?'' I ask him softly. He flushes in embarrassment and looks down shyly. ''Hey, don't be embarrassed, tell me,'' I tell him. 

He looks back up at me smiling. ''It's just one scene really, that I could picture in my head,'' he tells me. I raise my eyebrows. He chuckles before getting more comfortable, laying down with me on top of him to the side where I could still see his face. 

''It's in the evening, Both of our families are there, the Cullens, and Weasleys, Luna, Nevile, Hagrid, McGonigal,'' he chuckles. ''A country backyard, like what you had growing up. Teddy is older. You and Hermione are talking with Luna, McGonigal and Hagrid while Rose and Alice are helping your Mum's bring out food. 

You're Dad is talking with Carlisle about Muggle technology, and Emmett talking to Fred and George about pranks, whilst all your other brothers are just standing around talking. Ron and I would be with Nevile,'' I just listen to Harry talk watching as his eyes mist over. 

''We have a child together, and he's running around, It was his birthday, and In this dream, I would look over to you and I would see that you're pregnant again,'' he chuckles. 

''I know it is weird to be talking about this stuff now, considering we are only eighteen, turning nineteen this year but still,'' he tells me. 

''I think it is an amazing dream, one that I wish will come true,'' I whisper pushing myself up onto my elbows to look up at him. ''I love you, Harry,'' I tell him softly. He smiles at me brushing the side of my face. ''I love you too,'' he replies before he and I kiss. 

Authors Note: Shorter chapter. I try to get over 2000 words in each chapter but I thought this was the best way to end this chapter.