S1 Ep 1

The Vanishing Of Will Byers

Me and my sister escaped from the Lab that was experiencing us and it was my idea to escape, I couldn't take it anymore and my sister is always lonely when she gets in her room.

I was running with my sister around the forest and I suddenly tripped over a log but immediately got up.

You okay, Sister? Eleven asked. I nodded and kept running and then I stopped because I was out of breath.

Then I saw something that was more like a house and then we watch a man put a bag in a bin and walked back in house.

Suddenly I felt someone pull my arm and it was Eleven. Eleven, what are you doing? I asked Eleven. She shrugged and I just didn't question more and kept following her.

We snuck in house and I saw the man talking to the other peoples. Then I saw food on table and I gave it to eleven.

She took a bunch of the food that was in the bowl and put in it her mouth and I did too and then Someone said hey and we looked up and it was man that was outside.

Go! Go! I shouted and we tried running out the door with the food but the man caught us.

You think you can steal from me, boy? The man shouted and then looked confused and we're not boys we're girls.

What in the hell? The Man said. I looked at Eleven and back at the man.

__________________________________________

We were at the table eating food and we actually had on some new clothes and El almost took her clothes off but I quickly took her to the bathroom.

Geez. Your parents forget to feed you two? The Man said. Stop and I just looked at him and then kept eating. Is that why you ran away. The Man said. Neither of us answered him. They, uh... They hurt you? The Man asked, I just stared at him then I kept eating.

You went to the hospital, you got scared, you ran off, you wound up here is that it? The Man asked a lot of questions that we didn't answer to or we didn't want to answer.

Alright. The Man said as he took our food out of our hand. We gave worried expression because we were still hungry.

I'll this back, all right? And you can have as much as you want. The Man said but we didn't answer him.

All right? Maybe even some ice cream. But you gotta answer my question first, all right? The Man said I gave him a confused expression.

What... Is... Ice... Cream? I asked. He raised his eyebrows. It's like... A cold dessert. The man said. What's a dessert. I asked. He then gave me a weird expression.

Nevermind kid. The Man said. Slouch back in my seat. So we got a deal? The Man said. I just looked at Eleven and then looked down.

All right, let's start with the easy stuff. All right? The Man said. Then he put out his hand and I kinda jumped back.

My name's Benny. Benny Hammond. Benny said. Oh that's his name. Then suddenly he grabbed Eleven's hand and I jumped up. I grabbed her hand. Don't worry. It's okay. The Man said that it was okay and then I calmed down and I slowly sat back down.

Nice to meet you, yeah. And you are? He said as he shake her and asked who she was but she didn't talk.

Then he flipped over her arm and saw her number and she quickly moves her hand away.

Benny sighed and decide to say something. Eleven? What's it mean? Benny asked. I looked down.

No. Eleven said quietly. I play with my fingers.

Well, I'll be damned. She speaks. Benny said.

No? No, what? Benny asked. But she didn't say anything.

All right. I guess no more food, then. Benny said as he takes that food. I gasped and sat up.

Eleven. Eleven spoke before he left.

Yeah. What's it mean? Benny asked. She points at herself.

Eleven. She said. I finally decided to speak.

I am Five. I said as I pointed at myself. He slightly nodded.

All right, then. Here you go. Benny said. Then slide the food over to us. We started eating fast. Take it easy, take it easy.

A couple minutes later he went into another room.

I ate the rest of my food and I drink my apple juice.

Then suddenly the spinning thing started moving weirdly and it stopped and then I looked at Eleven and it was her that stopped the spinning thing.

__________________________________________

I was eating a something called chocolate cake and it was good.

You like that ice cream, huh? Benny asked. I ignored his question.

Smile looks good on you. Do you ever, you know smile? Benny asked. Eleven smiles at him.

Hey, kid you've been quiet for a while. You okay? Benny asked me. I slightly nodded and continued eating.

Then I heard someone knocked on the door, Me and Eleven quickly looked back.

Me and Eleven looked at Benny worried. All right. You just sit tight. Benny said I raised my eyebrows.

Whoever it is, I'll tell 'em to go away real quick, all right? Benny said I nodded and continued to eat my cake.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Benny said then he opens the door and then a minute later we heard a bang.

We both quickly turned around and Benny had a hole through his head and there was woman behind him.

We jumped off the counter and ran to the back and a couple guys came in the  door.

I used my mind to squish one of their hearts and Eleven made the other one bleed from their eyes and they both dropped to the ground.

We ran out the house and into the woods and we kept running but then it started raining and then I stopped running when I saw three boys in front of me and Eleven came from behind me.

We just stared at them as they shine a light on us.