4 ~ unacceptable behaviour

Start from the beginning

"Emilie, I'm not going to tell you again. Stop walking." Max states, walking slowly behind me. His legs are almost twice as long as mine, so he doesn't have to put as much effort into walking; and it's really busy in here, so I'm not moving very fast anyway.

"Oh my god! Fuck off!" I shout at him, turning round to face in his direction. The whole garage goes silent, as everyone looks at me in shock.

"Emilie." Charles' voice rings loudly through the Ferrari garage. I look over at him, and he's stood next to Xavi, in his normal clothes; some baggy jeans and and light grey hoodie.

"Come here." He says, slightly quieter, but still loud enough that everyone can hear. He walks towards the back of the garage, where the exit is. I follow him, having to walk quickly since he's walking fast, and has a longer stride than me. Max follows us too.

"We're going back to the hotel. How you've behaved today is completely unacceptable. You do not swear or shout at anyone, do you understand me?" Charles states, glancing behind him to look at me, while still walking. I jog slightly to catch up to him.

"Mhm." I hum, nodding my head slightly.

We reach the turnstiles, which lead to the car park. Charles walks through them, and so do I. He continues walking until we reach his car. He opens the driver side door, and gets in. I open the passenger door, and get in, slamming the door shut, slightly harder than I would have liked.

I earn a scowl from Charles, as Max bends down slightly to talk to him.

"Call me if you need anything. I'm literally a few doors down." Max says, getting a thank you from Charles, before shutting the car door. Charles rummages around in his pocket, to find the car key, and starts the car.

The short 5 minute drive back to the hotel is silent, an angered silent. Once we arrive, I open the car door, shutting it behind me, and walk into the hotel, closely followed by Charles.

I walk over to the elevator, and press the button to go up. The doors open, and we get in. When we reach our floor, I step out of the elevator, and walk down the corridor towards our room.

Charles scans the key card on the door handle, and the door unlocks. I push it open, and walk in, before lying down on the bed.

"Shoes off the bed." Charles says, tapping my foot slightly, just like he did the night before. I kick my shoes off, and close my eyes.

I'm so stupid. Max probably hates me. My first impressions were awful, and I'm pretty sure Charles is embarrassed by me. I would be embarrassed by me if I was him.

"Put your pyjamas on kid." Charles says softly, throwing my pyjamas in my direction. They land on the bed, next to me. I sit up and a few tears escape my eyes.

Charles hears my poor attempt to stifle my sob, and turns around to look at me. He furrows his eyebrows slightly, looking at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He asks nicely, holding his arms out to the side, inviting me into a hug. I stand up off the bed, and practically throw myself into him, making him stumble back slightly.

"You all hate me." I whisper, through sobs. My tears wet his hoodie, turning it a dark grey colour where my they soak in.

"We don't hate you." Charles says, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"I'm sorry." I say, a stream of tears now flowing out of my eyes. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have shouted and swore at you and Max." I say, in between breaths. Whenever I cry, I can never maintain my breathing, I always end up hyperventilating.

"Hey, hey. Slow breaths. Alright? In, out, in, out, in, out." Charles says, pulling away from the hug after feeling and hearing me not breathing properly, on his chest. I follow his exaggerated breathing pattern, and my breathing starts to slow.