Chapter 32

It's been a whole night and almost  a whole days since Taehyung had seen Jungkook. Well not actually he and seen while he was sleeping last night then in the morning. He wanted to wake him up and not let him skip dinner but he restricted himself and carried on with his plan to  make Jungkook confess.

Yes it was hard for him but he would do anything to protect the younger, even if it means that he has to hurt him a little. He was not hurting him to get some sort of revenge or satisfaction or to make him regret his actions, he was going to do this protect him from the miseries of life, to teach him how to live.

He decided to go back early and see if he was okay. He sent the files to his laptop and handed it to his secretary ordering it to be placed in the car before he left to attend the hopefully last meeting of the day with some other mafia.

Taehyung enters the room, the choi boy has now lucky been alloted a chair although he was chained in it too. His head hung low and his wet hair covered half of his face.

We raised his head lazily at the sound of the thudding boots. His droopy eyes fixed at Taehyung.

Taehyung greets him with  a smirk.
"That's a lot of time you've rested." He asks twirling the rusty armless chair with his hand before saddling on it. He moves his chest forward pressing it on the rail and lets his chin rest on the top.

"So now we start the play?" He asks closing his eyes.

"You know what, I'm  a little weary today." He sighs. "All I wanna do is to home and have a nice sleep." He said tilting his head which made a cracking sound.

He signals the person behind. The agent flips the tap in front of the boy. Taehyung smiles watching the others face fill with horror.

A mischievous glint makes its appearance in his eyes as he clicks his tongue.
"Still a no?" He asks his voice dropping down a few octaves.

"She has nothing to do with this." The boy pleads his eyes slightly filling with tears.

"Hmm" Taehyung nodds.
"We just have to wait for her to match someone's taste." .

The boy's lips tremble.
"Would you do this to her-" He whispers "if she were your mother?"

"Emotional blackmailing doesn't works with me" Taehyung shook his head.

The boy tries  to move forward, the handcuff makes a loud noise as it hits the back of the chair.
"Do anything you want, a-anything with me." He breathes out. " But not her, please." He begs.

Tae signs the agent to step aside as he leans on the chair moving closer to him.

He puts his index finger on the sliced skin of his cheeck. He slowly puts some force on it, pushing it firmer and deeper into the cut until he hears a hiss from the boy.

"Haven't they already, I have my ways." He takes his hands away wiping the blood on his finger on the boys shirt.

I guess your mother have done a lot for you, she even reported to police that her innocent little son has been kidnapped from collage. Poor women" Taehyung sighs giving a disappointed look to him. "Her son doesn't even try to save her."

"I am!" He shouted at Taehyung.
"But you won't listen."

"I focus on the key points. But you won't give anything new." Taehyung rolls his eyes getting up from the chair.

"Now stay here and watch her being sold. In front of your eyes." He rotates the chair in front of him.

He takes the tab from the agents hand giving it a scan before placing it on the chair.
" See how pathetic she looks.." He notes all the desperate expressions on the boys face.

"Don't get me wrong she's gorgeous, I bet she's not gonna stay more than a day." He says tilting his a little to check on the tab once again.

"Or who knows.. Guards are exclusively interested in submissives you know." The boys head snaps at him. Taehyung shrugs at him.

"Don't!"
"You can save her." The boy mumbles.

"No! You can save her." He adds "But you won't."

Taehyung starts to walk backwards indicating the agent to leave them alone.

"Do you anyone so close in your life?" Taehyung stops on the track listen to the weird question.

"Huh?" He chuckles.

"Someone you wouldn't imagine living without? For whom you'd burn the world to protect? Someone you'd die to protect from the world?"

'Sure he has, someone he will even hurt to save from the world'

"Listen if it was some other day, I'd sit and console you. But i don't have the time and energy to play nice right now." Taehyung says.

"She's that one person for me, I would die to save her-" Taehyung says and walks towards the door.

"Please I know nothing about him." The boy shouts and Taehyung shuts the door behind him.

"Get the next part done when Jay comes back." He says to the agent.

Author's note:
I have a few new short story ideas in my mind. I'll do a few different genres. I'm looking forward for a lot of advices.

Ok. Screw it. Why don't you all say something. What are you trying to play with me ghosts?

I'm really do care about your opinion and your taste so atleast comment your favorite genres people so i can focus on them.

Next update: