"You are not even the same class as us. you are part of this war only to serve as a sidekick. so stop talking.
I will have my gaurds cut off your limbs and serve them as feral animal food. and then you would scre- -"

kiki reached for one and then cut his head off to show off her dominance.

"What the fuck."

"....now then..
Issue your gaurds to attack me now since I already did a demonstration on what is about to happen to them. All witty and weak to fight someone with much more combat experience than the fucking russian army combatants. so come on and stop standing around so edgy.
Do. It.
Or I might rip off all of their limbs one by one and serve them to hell."

"Enough of this. You talk too much. I don't care about that. I can issue more gaurds to try and kill you.
If they do nothing but rip the ground's skin, then I will fight you myself. 💢"

"Mm... this counts as double if my assumption is right about you. all weak and disgraceful to the earth's existence, and even the eyes of God are gonna forsaken you."

"SHUT UP. ATTACK!"

she smirked and slashed them all at once with a sword art. Some tried to cut her, and some tried to kill her. she dodged all of their attacks and stabbed them all in the chest. spilling blood all over the seats.

".....oh, come on."

"Are you done? leave before I come after you next. Do you want a fight? I can give you a fight. bring out your weapon. Let's go.💢"

"No."

"Why? You just said you wanted to fight me. why are you backing away at the last second. if I'm gonna have to deal with families like you in the future, then it's gonna be hell to deal with.
ahh...I'm not trying to deal with this all day, so hurry up and answer my question."

"Look. I'm saving our battle for the day of the war. I guess I should have said that right before this very moment. I'm sure you are very powerful, so that's why I need to examine it in the greatest way possible."

".....fine. Get out of my sight. I will be happy when it's the time to actually fight you."

princia left the scene, and a bling on kiki's phone appeared as a notification.

" I have another meeting to attend to. Are you serious. Right after I just killed a bunch of guards that were out to kill us. come on.
Alright, mimi. just find sakura and partrol our suite? If anything happens, then just report it back to me, ok? Oh, and give me a washcloth. I got blood all over my face."

"Wait, but aren't you gonna lay low. You already did enough work for the past week. Doesn't it seem nice to sit down on a heating blanket with your favorite TV show or anime, with your favorite snack, with warm hot chocolate in your hands and just relax without having to do everything..?"

'That seems nice.. but it isn't a choice to lay down and chill..I must work work work ok? don't worry about me. just find Sakura and chill out for the meantime so no intruders would infiltrate you guys. or infiltrate the suite.  I got to take my leave, so I'll see you later."

mimi looked at the bodies all around her and saw kiki back turned.

"Kiki."

"Hm? What is it?"

"I feel.. I feel a darkness inside of you waiting to come out. you are starting to look more like ouroboros. starting to grow curly hair, much more beauty, and much more strength than before. please tell me... how are you feeling, and what are your intentions to do after this war? we all have a purpose to do, use it as an objective, and complete our purpose with death. for example...malori."