#2

Chan looked at his phone, for like 15 minutes now. His brain is trying hard to work as he wants to make this officially over. He doesnt want to stay anymore, he had to do this for the sake of his heart and feelings.

Eventhough he encountered Minho and said that Haneul still choose him over Minho, he will never rethink again. A red flag is always a red flag.

"What are you watching, hyung? You face is so serious" Felix came out of nowhere and sits beside Chan, peeking his phone.

"Nothing haha" Chan anxiously turn off his phone screen and look at Felix dearly. "No more class for today?"

Felix shakes his head as he smallen his eyes on Chan. Obviously his older brother is trying to hide something.

"I know youre hiding something from me and I dont like it" Felix pouts.

"Hide? Something? Ofc not. I'm not hiding anything" Chan smiles, trying as possible to show that he is just fine

"No, tell me. What are you watching?" Felix glares at Chan, waiting for his reply.

"Watch....what?"

Felix raised his eyebrows.

"No I swear I didnt watch anything bro.. Really"

"Alright then why are you like, trying to hide something... Is there something I should know that you dont wanna tell me?"

Chan is thinking while looking at Felix. "Well, its like this, when you are looking at your phone, seriously.. and then when I came and you turn off the screen to talk with your dear brother, is there something you wanna hide from me?"

Felix shakes his head. "But I wont directly turns off my screen, right before you sat. I will like turn off it when its 1-2 mins later"

"Ohh"

"So there might be something you are hiding,"

"You know what, its not healthy being suspicious you know when there's exactly nothing"

"If you say so.." Felix shrugs, being unmotivated to continue bickering. "Just to let you know, I'll not be at home for 2 days."

"2 days??" Chan looked at his brother being unbelievable.

"Yeah, cuz Hyunjin asked me to accompany him since his parents are not at home those days."

"Alright then, stay safe"

"You too" Felix then walks to his room, maybe to pack everything.

Chan sighs. Again, his mind is blank asf. He tries to remember what he wanna say to make this over, as polite as possible.

-skip-

Felix rings the doorbell, waiting nervously for the door to open.

"Ayoo mate!!" Hyunjin greets with excitement and his eyes caught Felix's mid-sized luggage  "Whoa you're so prepared, come on in"

Felix smiled as he stepped in with the luggage. His eyes caught on someone who is driving into her own world with her phone, not noticing his existence at all.

"Sorry bro I had to invite her over, it just not nice if she isnt invited" Hyunjin closes the door as he talks.

Felix sighed. "I thought it will be only you and me"

"I feel like partying tonight, I cant help it ToT"

Felix smiled. "You will never be satisfied eventhough we are parting for like a month, didn't u?"

"Thats my life dude, without partying I'm nobody~"

Hyunjin looked at Felix who is still standing and not making the house as his. He approach him and hands Felix a soda.