"Just kidding, baby." He shakes his head, kissing her again as his hands rub her waist gently. "Aella!" Abby yells from down the hall. Her feet patter against the floor as she reaches the kitchen just after Mike and Aella feverishly pull away from each other to pretend they were doing different things.

"Yes?" Aella asks, turning away from the counter. Why was she everywhere she didn't need to be at the wrong time? "Can you call Vienna's mom and ask if I could stay over for the weekend?" She asks and holds a paper out to Aella with a number scribbled on it.

Aella hums and makes her way towards the phone to take it off the receiver and dial the number. It rings for a few seconds as Mike watches her from the wall.

The phone is picked up and a soft hello is heard from the other side. "Hi!" Aella greets while looking down towards Abby. She turns away from Abby and Mike to talk, and Abby looks up at her older brother.

She motions to him to get closer so she could talk to him. He bends down slightly and she grabs his collar to whisper in his ear, "I know what you guys are."

Mike's eyes widen as he pulls away and furrows his eyebrows. She puts a finger to her lips and looks back at Aella as she hangs the phone up. "You're good to go." Aella sighs. Abby cheers for a second and rushes past her and straight to her room.

Mike is leaning against the wall with his hands on his hips, watching as Aella takes a few steps up to him. "I have work." He cocks his head to the side. "You have work." She nods.

"And I need my jacket." He crosses his arms as Aella trails his face with her. "You need your jacket." She hums as an arm comes to wrap around his shoulders and pull his face in for a kiss.

"Baby," he mumbles in between kisses, grabbing her hips to pull her back a little. "As much as I— love your kisses," he hums and pulls away fully, head cocking back as she tries to lean in for more. "I need the jacket." He smiles and gives her one kiss for good.

"Top of the closet." She sighs with a pout as he pats her cheek gently as makes his way around her. She sighs and crosses her arms as she watches him walk off towards the hallway, sliding herself onto the couch.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something later," he comments while shrugging his jacket on. "I've been thinking about it for a while." He sighs and leans down to press a sweet kiss to her lips once more. "Okay." She hummed as he headed towards the door.

He left the house pretty quickly as silence enveloped the small home. Aella took a deep breath in and climbed her feet onto the couch while rubbing her eyes tiredly.

 Aella took a deep breath in and climbed her feet onto the couch while rubbing her eyes tiredly

"What's wrong Abs?" Aella asks as she pours the water into Abby's cup. She was poking at the rice in front of her with the spoon, looking up at Aella. "Nothing." She shakes her head.

"You don't have to lie to me, you know that right?" Aella hums as she puts the pitcher down in the middle of the table. Abby hums in acknowledgment and looks up at her. "Are you ever gonna live with us?" She questions, eyes hopeful as she stares at the woman.