Proluge:What happened after the incident

Claire woke up in a bed.It wasn't her bed,nor her room.She looked at her arm.She jumped.Her arm was in second degree burns.She touched her arm,it hurted a little.What happened to her? Can't remember.She can't remember who was she with,or... 

"Please let me in!",said A man. "Please! I'm her friend!"

  The door burst open,revealing a man with grey hair and blue eyes getting grabbed by doctors,nurses,etc.

"Please! Please!",The man sobbed. "Please! Let me see Claire!"

Claire tilted her head.Who was he?

"Claire!",called The man. "Please... is there anyway you can tell them to stop?"

"But...",said Claire. "I don't know who you are."

"You do!",said The man. "It's me,Dimitri!"

"No.I still can't.",said Claire. "How do you know me? I don't understand."

"No...",said Dimitri. "Don't tell me you lost your memories."

"Sir! You need to leave immediately!",said The doctor. "I need to talk to her for a while."

"No! Please!",Dimitri cried. "Let me be alone with her!"

The nurses tried to dragg him out,but he held on the door.

"CLAIRE!!!",he screamed. "PLEASE REMEMBER ME!"

There was request for backup during the nurses trying to get him out.Dimitri kept screaming Claire on the way in the hospital.

The doctor locked the door so he couldn't get back again.

"Dear god.",said The doctor. "Anyways,"

The doctor turned to Claire.

"Claire Foley,it's lucky that you've lived during the explosion.",said The doctor.

  "Explosion?",Claire asked.

"You've gotten second degree burns on your left arm and right leg.",said The doctor. "And also you gotten Amnesia.Which is where you lost your memories."               

"Isn't there anyone I remember who can see me?",Claire asked. "Except the man who Bursted from my door."

"We wish they lived.",said The doctor. "A guy named Hershel Layton was your husband,but he died due to a car crash.It is said that he was driving to Greensheller university."

"Oh no.",said Claire remembering him. "Hershel..."

Claire started crying.The doctor patted her on the back.

"There there.",said The doctor. "It's hard.But you'll get your memories back."