Chapter 1

Author's POV:
"Y/n you are already late, hurry up!" Your mom said to you who is lazily getting ready,
" mom can I not go please?I don't want to get married yet",you whined infront of your mom," y/n we already discussed about it and you are going to meet him that's it!  He is a perfect guy for you, Mi-sun and I are really looking forward to this marriage y/n"
Your mom exclaimed you sighed in defeat
"Okay fine but if I didn't like him I will not marry him" you said and left the house to meet her bestfriends son.

Your mom  wants you to marry her bestfriend Kim.Mi-sun's son, so she wanted you to meet him and decide your answer for the marriage, you don't want to get married yet but as if you can do anything infront of your mom's decision so you agreed to meet him in a Cafe.

Entering inside the cafe you roamed your eyes to find the man you are here to meet 
"now how should I find him my dumb self even forgot his name I should've paid attention when mom was telling me about him" mumbling to yourself you searched a little more and found a man seating in a gray suit , hair neatly gelled with few strands falling on his forehead.

assuming him as the guy you are here to meet. fortunately you only remembered  one thing from hundreds that your mom told you about him is that he is a well known businessman. You approached him
he was busy in his phone when you asked him " Umm. Hey sorry to interrupt you  but are you aunt Mi-sun's son?"  You asked him hesitantly not totally assure that he is the guy you are here to meet.

He looked up from his phone "yes I'm "  he said being totally expressions less. You sighed in relief
" Hi I'm Y/n  Kang.Ji-woo's daughter"  you introduced yourself with a smile taking the seat in front of him. He scoffed making you frown"miss y/n you are already half-hour late Don't you know the worth of time?" He said without a single expression.

Y/N's POV:
Is he for real? he didn't even greeted me back,"I'm really sorry actually I was stuck in traffic that's why I got late"  I lied cuz the truth is I woke up late and got ready lazily but obviously I can't tell this to him. He again scoffed.what's wrong with this man?
," miss y/n it's a universal excuse I hear this everyday from my employees, try something different from next time" .

Okay so are we doing this? Then I'm not gonna just sit and listen to him," I don't think so that next time will come but let's just see Mr.?", "Taehyung. Kim Taehyung "
So finally he at least told me his name.

"So miss y/n let's get on point because you already wasted a lot of my time" he said and this time I was the one who scoffed what does he think of himself huh? Arrogant jerk!," I'm not interested in getting married with you or anyone so I hope you understand this?" He exclaimed with a straight face," oh it's great then because I'm not ready to get  married in the first place I just came here to meet you cuz mom wants me to" I said. honestly I'm happy that this Mr.Arrogant or whatever his name is denied for this marriage thing himself.

He nodded and stood up checking time in his watch," I think everything is clear now so I should take my leave"  he said and I gave him a fake smile along with a nod
After he left I took a deep sigh" finally I don't have to marry this rude arrogant ass
Yayy! So y/n why don't  you treat yourself with a slice of cheese cake" you giggled talking with yourself.

To be continued.....

_________________________________________

Hey everyone it's Sane here well its my nickname... so my this series is ongoing on Instagram I thought to post it here on wattpad too I hope you all will like it... Do tell me how's the first chapter... lots of love from my side❤

My Instagram handle is twilight_fics_
You guys can find me there too❤