kook:- *thinks for seconds and showed 5 fingers* fowr *tae chuckles & kiss his forehead*

tae:- good boy...*caresses kook's cheeks who clapped his hands cause he got praised by his momma* can you play with the toys baby? see they are so many toys *showing the toys who got excited and nods his head rigorously* ok baby, play and ask me if you want anything ok? *kook was already playing with the toys and tae turns towards woo who was observing kook's every move* what do you think? *asks woo nervously*

woo:- let's get seated? *tae nods and they take their previous positions*

woo's wife:- how are you tae? *smiles*

tae:- i am fine noona, how are you and baby? *smiles looking a her*

woo's wife:- me and baby are completely fine, he is just 4 months now so he needs lots of attention....*tae smiles while nodding his head* i will bring him down when he wakes up, ok?

tae:- it's okay noona, you also take rest, you must be tired? *she nods and leaves the both to rest* what do you think the reason he slipped? *coming back to the point*

woo:- i can't tell the reason behind why he slipped, only he can answer that...*signs*

tae:- but he is not in a state to even understand anything*worried*

woo:- you must have noticed some changes in the home ? *asks tae to remember the events happened in JM*

(a/n:- JM means Jeon Mansion)

tae:- *nods his head* yes, they all didn't pay much attention on kookie, in fact they didn't communicate with him... it felt like he is living with a bunch of strangers *tears welled*

woo:- *caresses tae's back* don't cry, it's not your fault *tae shakes his head* no, it's not your fault.... namjoon once called me telling that kook cried something that he passed out *tae looks at woo with wide eyes* that why i said him to bring kook to me for a check up, but kook refused to visit me..*tae frowns*

tae:- you mean kook knows about his mental condition * tears flow from his eyes*

woo:- *nods his head* he may know about his conditions but not exactly, you know there are many case when it comes to mind...*tae nods his head* for example, let's take your case... you were insecure and build your own world of overthinking *tae looks at him* so, it's different for everyone... As in your case, only you knew how you felt the same goes for him, only he knows what happened to him.... it will be better, if you talk with him...

tae:- *nods* when will he come out of the headspace?

woo:- if you ask me, then it's better for his health to stay in head space for little long...*tae nods* it;s better for kook to come out with his own consent, so don't force him to come out of it... it may cause his brain to increase his insecurities...

tae:-*nods* i will keep that in mind..*looks at kook who is in his own world playing with toys, woo looks at tae*

woo:- you still love him, right? *smiles*

tae:- *signs* of course, i will maybe never stop loving him at least not for life...*smiles*

woo:- are you not nervous about what will happen when he comes back from head space? *asks*

tae:- *looks at kook and smiles* i don't care about the future hyung, once i left him and everyone behind because of my overthinking about future but not anymore, no matter what happens in future i will not leave him until he himself will tell me...*smiles*

woo:- *smiles while hugging tae in a brotherly hug* i don't think, he will push you away this time....*after pulling away*

tae:- let's see, now my priority is his health and nothing else.. *looks at kook who is not present there, he panics* hyung, where is kook? *panics*

woo:- don't worry tae, he must be here only... let's search for him....*tae nods and starts to look around the house*

Meanwhile with kook,

Kook was bored playing alone, he looked his momma who was speaking with his hyung.... he thought not to disturb his momma, so he decided to roam around the house... he saw beautiful stairs, he decided to climb them slowly.... he looks around with his wide bambi eyes, his ears perked when he heard someone singing and he went into that direction... he saw that sound was coming from  a room whose door was slightly open, he peeks inside and saw woo's wife was bre*st feeding her son with his wide bambi eyes.....

kook:-* stopped peeking and sat on the floor after walking little away from the room* what is the small baby doing? even momma that is soft soft, can koo also do the same with momma? *tilts his head with a pout* i will ask momma, momma knows everything..*giggles and pouts* how to go back? *looks around as he forgot the way back, tears welled in his eyes* mo-mma *started to cry loudly*

tae:- *his tears were already flowing from his eyes, soon he heard crying sound from upstairs... he immediately rushed and saw kook was sitting on the floor and crying* koo baby..*runs toward kook who showed graby hands* my baby, don't cry momma is here *hugs kook tightly who hides his face in his momma's chest* it's okay, don't cry momma is here...*pecks kook's whole face who started to giggle and again hides his face in tae's chest while snuggling.... tae felt something strange in today's snuggle but he decide to shrug it off...* get up, let's go back  *helps kook to get and pecks kook's forehead again* you scared your momma koo, don't do like that again...*caresses kook's cheeks who nods his head cutely* let's go...* left after telling byes to woo and his family*......

IN HOTEL ROOM,

tae:- *tae noticed kook was oddly silent after that missing incident, so he decided to ask* what happened to my baby? Why is my baby so silent? *softly*

kook:- *looks at tae's chest and then tae's face who was frowning* momma, *tae mods his head encouraging kook to continue* koo saw a baby doing somwthwng to auwty *tae frowns not understanding anything*

tae:- *asks softly* what my baby saw? *kook took his mouth near tae's bo*b and showed him*

kook:- koo saw somethwng lwke that ...*looks at tae with wide bambi eyes who froze in his face when he processed what kook is telling*  whwt thwt baby was downg? *innocently asks*

tae:- *gulps* (in mind:- now, what should i tell him? it's not something unholy right? breathe tae, it's okay he is just curious that's it, it's not like he will ask me to feed right) *signs to relax himself* the baby was drinking milky baby from booboo *softly who looked at him with wide eyes*

kook:- milky *tae nods* booboo? * again nods not knowing anything* koo alsw want booboo milk..*looks at tae who froze in his place..*

____________________*****__________________

Hope you like it....
If yes please do vote and comment.........

I have said that I will try to double update but I can't, I will try to update tomorrow...... please forgive your author 🥺

See you soon till then enjoy reading ~.......

Borahe💜💚