kook:- oh, the thing that is covering my pee pee...*innocently asks*

tae:- *gulps for the nth time* yes baby, can you change it yourself?

kook:- *pouts* wae ?

tae:- (in mind:- wae? you are asking me why, what should i tell you? that i can't stop my not so innocent thoughts *shakes his head to shrug all those unholy thoughts*)  because- because, ah..you shouldn't show your peepee to anyone...*prays to god that kook will understand him*

kook:- *pouts again* not even momma? *shows his puppy eyes*

tae:- (in mind:- look at him, with this unholy body he is talking so innocently... ah, god i can't handle this.......) yes baby, not even momma....*kisses his whole face to convince him* please baby, try to change your pee pee cover, then your momma will help you with clothes, ok baby? *asks hopefully*

kook:- ok momma *holds tae's hold when tae was walking out* where arw ywu goiwg *tears welled in his eyes*

tae:- *hugs him immediately* oh my baby, don't cry my koo baby.... I am not going anywhere, ok baby? *kook nods his head while cutely sniffing*

kook:- ywu bw here momma, i will chwnge...*tae again gulps while hesitantly nods his head*

tae:- *looks away when removed his boxer, his mind was telling him to look and heart was protesting.... he was having a internally battle* finish baby? *softly*

kook:- yes momma...*comes and stand in front of tae * look i wore it *giggles while showing his boxer*

tae:- *smiles looking at him* very good baby...*pecks his forehead* let's dress you up....*holds kook's hand and makes him wear all his remaining clothes.... they both had their breakfast* let us go, okay baby? *kook giggles while swings their intertwined hand* (in mind: - will we able to hold hands when you will come back kookie *tears welled in eyes but he immediately wipes off*) let's go~...*they take cab to eunwoo house*

In eunwoo's home,

Taekook reached eunwoo's house, suddenly tae felt nervous to meet his hyung.... all of a sudden he felt a squeeze in his hand, he looked at kook who was looking at him innocently as if he was telling, everything is alright.... Tae smiles looking at Kook, who smiles back....... Tae rang the bell, which got soon opened by woo ....

woo:- *hugs tae immediately*  my babybear *tears flow from his eyes, yesterday he didn't show his emotions but after seeing tae in front of him made him emotional....*  i missed you so much bear...*pecks tae's forehead who chuckles with tears*

??:- will you not let him in? *scolds woo*

woo:- sorry honey, come in tae *moves aside for tae to enter*

tae:- *tae looks at kook, who is already looking at him with wide Bambi eyes* let's go baby? *kook nods his head unsurely*

woo:- he---*tae indicating him not to say anything, he nods .... they all are seated in living room in a silence with kook looking around with wide Bambi eyes*

tae:- *whispers to woo* he is the case i want to discuss..*woo nods his head and tae looks at kook* baby? *kook looks at tae* he is momma's brother woo hyung, do you remember him? *kook looks at woo who waves his hand as he understands the situation by the way tae spoke with kook, and kook nods his head slowly* don't be scared, momma is here with you right? *pecks kook's forehead, who relaxed a bit* you trust momma, right? *kook immediately nods his head* i will ask you something will you answer? *softly while caressing his cheeks, again kook nods* how old is my koo baby? *asks so softly not to stress kook*

My one and only .......On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara