'I see! Nice job saving Senpai with that deduction.' Isshiki thought with ease.

"That's true." The short-haired woman nodded in agreement. "The Secret story wasn't written anywhere but on that pamphlet from the taxi."

"It isn't a very pleasant story, so we don't tell it here at the Inn." The owner mentioned.

"Then I guess it's as the detective says" Sachiko's husband mumbled with hesitation. Amamiya let out a sigh of relief.

'So it wasn't kamonohashi Ron? It was Isshiki Totomaru who solved this?' spitz mused.

Ron looked at you. "Now who's the real culprit?"

You shook your head. "I'm not sure yet. We need to investigate the case further."

"Then I vote that it was a curse." Ron stated.

"Nah" You quickly waved your hand to refuse. "Sukuna loves to slash people. If it had been the work of a curse she would have been torn to pieces."

'Seriously. Where the hell does those logic come from!?' Isshiki exclaimed in his head. 

"I saw something last night. I don't know about a curse, but it certainly
looked paranormal. After dinner when I was going back to my room, I looked out at the river. There was a strange white mist rising from it. It was like some kind of spirit." The short-haired woman explained.

"A white mist huh?" You smirked slightly at the newfound hint. 'It explains the difference between the temperature'

"I Found it, Y/n, Toto! Look at the river." Ron pointed, eyeing the tennis ball in the lake.

"When did you get over there!" Isshiki exclaimed. You and him approached Ron. "You can see the mist?"

"Of course not. It's the Ping-Pong ball we lost last night." Ron expressed cheerfully. 

"That was your fault!!" Isshiki cried out.

"The heavy rain washed Woods, leaves, and a gutter down the river. Add the Ping-Pong ball, and we have got a dam!" Ron explained.

"I see" You immediately understood the meaning behind Ron's odd phrase.
'That also explains white mist she saw last night. When the hot spring water collided with the cold river the collision created a white mist.'

But Isshiki didn't understand the meaning behind Ron's odd phrase and snapped at him. "Even if a beaver shows up now, I want you to focus on the investigation!!"

Ron looked around. "Is there anything we can use to get the ball?"

You looked around. Your gaze stopped at the bathmate. "Ron I think that bathmate could reach the ping pong ball. "

"Not you too Y/n-san!!" Isshiki exclaimed. "Enough about the ping pong ball!!"

His shrill scream caused a stick mark to twitch on your cheek. You glared at him. "Isshiki don't you dare raise your voice against me or else there won't be a voice to raise."

"Please forgive the choice of my words Y/n-san"

Isshiki flinched at your glare.