I look around and spot the couple sitting. My eyes trail and I realize who was the person who brought alcohol. Jaden. Of course. He was a decent guy, he just didn't make the best choices. And he's Max's best friend so peer pressure was probably why it's still here.

Daphne and Max look my way and give me wide smiles. I smile back and wave. They gesture for me to come over and join them. It feels rude to say no so I walk over.

"Hey! [name], we thought you couldn't make it!" She looks happy to see me there. I raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't I make it?"

Max speaks this time. "We thought that you had a modeling thing." Oh. I wonder why they would think that but I don't pry. There's no reason to. I'm here and that's that.

"Hey, where's your brother. He hasn't been at school for a bit over a week." Jaden takes a sip of what's probably alcohol. I study his form for a moment. His stance is unsteady, he looks ready to fall. His speech has a slight slur to it. His black hair is kind of disheveled and his electric blue eyes has a dazed look. I give him a smile nonetheless.

"Oh, he's at this weird football jail thing." I say casually.

"Football...jail?" There's a hint of concern in Max's voice.

"Yea. He was asked to come there. It's to like, create the best striker in the world, I think. They're supposedly better than Noel Noa." Max looks shocked. Daphne looks like she just had a light bulb moment. And Jaden looks surprised with a hint of annoyance.

"Oh! Blue Lock right? It's created by the JFU to create the world's best striker in order to lead Japan to victory in the World Cup. They talked about it on TV the other day!" Max nods in familiarity.

"Oh yea..I think I've heard of something like that."

"Then how come I'm not there! I'm a great striker too!" Jaden pouts as he takes another shot. His speech is more slurred than before. The drink is making him act more childish than usual.

"Well seeing as it's for Japan, I'm assuming they're using people who were born in Japan. Not people who were born in France." I roll my eyes. He pauses before sighing. Daphne gives him a sympathetic look as Max attempts to console his drunk friend.

"Well I'm gonna go. See ya around?" Daphne nods and I walk away. I leave and head towards the living room and stand off to the side. I notice all the people around me. My eyes scan the room. People are talking while others are off to the side making out. Some are giggling as they take the person's hand and lead them either upstairs, to a bedroom, or bathroom. And of course the people barfing in the corner from having too much to drink. "Poor Max. I hope they at least clean up after themselves." I mumble to myself.

(TW SKIP NOW)

My thoughts get cut off as a boy walks next to me. He had on a black T-shirt and some blue skater jeans on. He was Asian. He had black hair and hazel eyes. He was actually kind of attractive. He gives me a smile.

"Hey there. [name] right?" I nod in confirmation.

"That's me." I smile nervously. He walks a bit closer.

"Pretty name," He flashes me a smile and I just nod. His hand brushes against mine. I pay no mind to it assuming it was just an accident but move my hand away.

"Thank you. What's your name?" I try to make conversation.

"Me? I'm whatever you want me to be, baby." He smirks as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Well what I want is your name." I say through gritted teeth as I push him away only for him to wrap it around my waist again and tighten his grip. Looks like someone just can't take no for an answer. His lips draw near my ear as he whispers in a low tone.