DARK MAGIC PARENTS

DARK MAGIC PARENTS
BY: IZUKU ANN (CONNIE ANN)

warning this story contains graphic descriptions, scary imaging, not for anyone under 18. also this story contains triggering words for readers and contains abuse and satanic movements and it is first person point of view!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

it was fall in 2007, i think it was almost thanksgiving if im not mistaking, well anyway it was a cold windy evening in a late november. I was upstairs where my room was down deep in the hallway. My room was always dark so i barely turned the light on as a kid. Unlike my twin brother, i never was afraid of the dark, nor was i a crybaby either, when i was a baby, i barely cried even if i needed my diaper changed when i was a baby. Honestly i find myself kind of mature at seven years old. I always protected my twin brother from bullies in school. Hell he never knew how to stand up for himself, i was the one who stood up for him mostly.

It was in the late afternoon, i was in my room doing my second grade homework writing my cursive. I also has my headphones in listening to todays hits that are in 2007 while playing my 20 questions ball my mom demanded me not to bring to school, which i did. After i was done with my homework, i sat on my bed playing my nintendo ds i got for christmas last year. I think i has the latest super mario brothers game that came out in 2007. Then all of a sudden, i heard a loud bang, like somebody collapsed and fell hard and our floor was wooden so that would hurt. I flinched after hearing that thump, but thinking it was my twin brother that probably fell down the stairs, i ran at the top of the stairway seeing if it was my brother that caused that loud noice, it wasnt him. 

Confused as ever i headed down the staircase that creaked everytime i stepped on a new stair, i figured we needed to get the stairs fixed again. As i was at the bottom of the staircase i seen my father laying on the kitchen floor. My eyes widen in fear and confusion as i hid at the bottom of the stairwell. I tried to catch my breath with having a panic attack, i made no noice thankfully. I took a deep breath and snuck behind the kitchen wall, my hand shook in fear and stunness, as i snuck to my dad seeing if hes okay. First i checked his pulse seeing if he has a heart beat, outta survival skills i had to research for school, and had a fond of having those skills. There was absolutely no heartbeat and which i knew when there is no heartbeat which means my father is dead. 

My eyes started tearing up as he was all slaughtered and stitched back up. Then my eyes widened and stunned me in fear and kind of weirded me out after what i saw underneath my father. Look i was a smart kid at seven years old, doing things that an average seven year old never does. However in my books i read alot in school at recess and when im at home  i remembered what exact symbol was under neath my father. I quietly gasped as i seen a satanic pentagram from the sacrifices i watch on my mothers desktop when im stuck keeping an eye on my twin brother. My gasp shook in fear and my legs quivered as i started to tried to process all this. Then i looked in the pot on the stove, i almost puked from a scared stomach which was blood and organs stirring around in there like it was cannibalism or a satanic sacrfice to the devil himself. 

I heard an insane laughter like there was maniac in my house. It sounded like like a woman that sounded corrupted. I didnt see my mother in the kitchen so i shook grabbed my chest and tried not to freak out. However that didnt last long, i heard my brother scream at the tp of his lungs like in a horrific scream. Out of impulse i stood up and ran to follow his scream to see where it came from and to see where exactly came from so i can find my brother before it too late. I hid behind the wall from the hallway to the living room. I quietly peeked around the corner so i wont make noises, my mother had a chainsaw in her arms with a twisted literally knifed up smile with blood on her blouse and hands, grabbed my brothers head and as the chainsaw sliced a bit of his eye and head out of impulse i tackled my psychotic mother to the ground. I could feel the chainsaw on my legs as i held her down demanding my brother to run and get help. My brother threw a vase at her head and made her unconscious for a bit.