𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

______________
____________________
One foot in-front of the other sprinting away from the awful laughs of the group of girls who's just put gum in my hair calling it a rats nest. It seemed like forever until I finally made it to the girls bathroom. Staring into the mirror, tears rolling down my face faster than a water fall.

After 15 minutes of pulling and trying to get the gum out my hair it was of no use. I've finally given up and turned around falling to my knees sobbing my eyes out until suddenly the lights in the girls bathroom went out.

My eyes looked up in shock and terror. After sitting on my knees for what seemed an eternity I finally got the courage to get up and go tell a teacher the electricity in the girls bathroom had went out. The only light source in the bathroom was a small tinted window in the corner giving off the door on the other side of the room. I got up from my wobbling knees and stumbled to the door. I reached out and grabbed the handle pulling the door open. I stepped out the bathroom and noticed the lights hadn't just went out in the girls bathroom but the corridors too.

With no other teacher or student in sight I start wondering around the school trying to find an adult. Waddling around the school the only light source was the windows brining in light into the school. I go to the front office. No one. The head teachers office. No one. I started walking to the class I was supposed to be in in the first place. Science. I make my way to the science department and I start trotting towards my lab. Panic began to set in when I saw no one was in the lab.

I started to panic and worry. I start jogging around the school in hopes I would find an adult. No one. Everyone just seemed to vanish like Harry Potter waved his wand and made everyone but me disappear. After 1 hour of searching I finally decided to leave the school and go home and explain to my parents what's happened at school.

Once I stepped foot outside the school it was like I walked into a zombie movie. No one in sight. I bolted home. The door was locked. I screamed, hitting and knocking my front door hoping for my mum or dad to answer the door. I begged and cried for someone to let me in. I'm now on my knees, head on the door, sobbing, hitting the door starting to loose hope.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.

My eyes widen. Another person?! My head was quick to turn around. A man. A man not very tall though. He had blonde hair what barley hit his shoulders and it was obvious he hadn't brushed or washed it in a while as it was greasy and matted. He was just standing there. His hands in his white jacket pockets staring at me with his dark brown eyes. He was staring me down like I was prey and he was hunting me down.

What? I asked in a panic desperately wanting an answer, but to my surprise he just grinned at me and turned around to walk away. I finally got my shaky knees under control and got up on my feet. I don't know what it was but I felt the need to follow him.

So I did.
_____
________
____________

First chapter I hope it was detailed enough:)