Harry rolls his eyes, "It's too early to know the gender, Ni. I'm barely two months. It could be a godson."

Niall shakes his head, looking up at Harry. He lets out a drunken giggle, "Nope." He pops the p. "Just wait and see if you don't believe me. But a good godfather knows things like this."

"The future?"

"Yup."

Harry shakes his head, walking off toward the kitchen. Louis walks in, spotting the almost passed out drunk Niall on the couch. He looks to Harry, Harry shrugs. Louis looks back down at Niall as an idea hits him.

"Oh Niall!" He sing-songs as he pulls out his phone and shoots a quick text, "Zayn's about to come over."

Niall is sitting in an instant. His eyes are wide open and he wipes the drool with his sleeve. "Zayn? As in Zayn Malik?"

"The only Zayn in my contacts, yes."

"Oh my god, how do I look? Do you think he'll want to put a ring on it? Like immediately? Like sign the papers and get it over with?"

Harry laughs from in the kitchen. "I never get tired of your drunk rambling."

"Now's not a time to laugh, Harry! Zayn's coming!" Niall pauses, "Well, if things go right, then he'll cum a few times."

Louis' eyes widen at his forwardness as Harry chokes on his drink. Then the front door opens. Zayn walks through, spotting Niall immediately. He glances between Harry and Louis a few times before approaching Niall.

He clears his throat, gaining the attention of the drunk man. "Hey, Niall."

Niall stands up, almost tripping on himself. "Hey, Zayn!" He slurs, "What brings you by?"

Zayn tries to contain his smile. "Louis texted me that you seemed to have one too many." Niall shakes his head in disagreement. "Well, in that case, you wanna come watch one of those Scooby Doo movies you were talking about yesterday? You told me to watch the Loch Ness Monster one. We could go do that, together."

Niall nods wildly, grabbing Zayn's hand and pulling him toward the door. "We're about to Netflix and Chill so hard!"

They leave out the door and Louis sighs in relief. He breathes out, "I am so glad Zayn lives in this building."

Harry laughs, "Yeah, me too." He steps over to Louis, "Speaking of people in the same building and stuff..." He trails off, "Um, when should we tell Marcel?"

"Tell Marcel what? That Niall's trying to bang Zayn?"

"No, dumb ass. That he's going to be a big brother."

"Oh, uh..." Louis shrugs, "Whenever you would like, love."

"What about-"

"Daddy?"

They both turn toward the door that leads Marcel's new room. Marcel stands there in his pajama onesie, peeking up at them.

Harry glances at Louis, "No time like the present, huh?"

Marcel waddles toward them, making grabby hands at Harry. Harry lifts him, dreading the day when he won't be able to lift his baby because of the one in his tummy.

"Daddy?" Marcel whispers in his ear. "Does Ouis wanna see my football kitty?"

Harry glances at Louis and looks back down at Marcel with a sweet smile. "Of course, he does, love." Harry leads Louis into Marcel's room, setting Marcel onto the floor. Marcel hops over to his little bed and grabs his stuffed animal. He waddles back over and shows off his toy to Louis.

"It's my fooball kitty, Ouis!" Marcel squeals, holding his stuffed kitten with the football hexagon pattern for fur.

Louis crouches down, holding one hand on Marcel's side as the other reaches for the kitty. He coos, "Aw, Marcel, this is a very gorgeous kitty. I bet he's very good at footie."

Marcel nods, "Just like you!" Louis smiles and presses a kiss to Marcel's curls before standing up with Marcel on his hip. Marcel holds his kitty close but he leans in Louis' arms so he can whisper something to Harry. "Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?" Harry leans in close, sharing a smile with Louis.

"Can we keep Ouis?"

Harry's smile grows, as does Louis'. "Well," He peeks up at Louis, then back at Marcel. "If he'd like to stay, then I'd be alright with that, I suppose."

Marcel and Harry look at Louis expectantly. Louis steps forward, pulling Harry in with the hand that isn't holding Marcel. He gives Harry a long look before looking down at Marcel. He admits truthfully, "I would love to stay as long as you want me to, Marcy."

Marcel claps his hands, happily. He rests his head against Louis' chest, squeezing his kitty in his arms. Harry leans into Louis, kissing his lips lightly.

"Hey Marcel, love?" Harry murmurs, "There's something Louis and I need to talk to you about?"

Marcel looks up at Harry with a pout. "What's wrong, Daddy?"

"Nothing, my love." Harry soothes, gesturing over to Marcel's bed so they can sit. Louis brings Marcel over, sitting him on his lap. "Marcy, do you remember how I told you that you came from my tummy?" Marcel nods. "Well, I have another baby in my tummy. Do you know what that means, love?" Marcel shakes his head. "That means you're going to be a big brother!"

"Big brother?" Marcel repeats, a confused pout on his chubby face. "You have a baby in there?" He points to Harry's tummy. Harry nods. "Does the baby like cheese?"

Harry laughs, the tension of their nerves breaking. Louis smiles from behind Marcel. Harry shrugs and grins down at his son, "I don't know, love. They might."

"I hope so." Marcel nods to himself, crawling out of Louis' arms to lay on his bed. He squeezes his kitty and looks up at Harry. "Niall says he needs to stop eating so much cheese so Liam will like him. Why would cheese make Liam mad at Uncle Ni? Does Liam hate cheese, Ouis?"

Louis hesitates, trying to understand how Marcel retained so much of whatever Niall had rambled to him about. "Uh," He utters, "Niall is just... Niall doesn't want to take all of Liam's cheese. That's why, love."

Marcel nods his understanding. "I hope Liam will share his cheese."

With that, Marcel closes his eyes and goes back to sleep.