When did you become like this? You didn't want to be like this.

"Alright, let's decide on the order!" Pumpkin said, a box appearing in his hands. You assumed they would be pulling straws, or something of the sort.

They looked like sticks, and a number appeared on the end of it. You assumed that Erza was the first, because she walked right up to the temple with a smirk on her face. "All 100 will be my opponents! I exercise my right to challenge all 100!"

Everyone was shocked, but you noticed Gray and Natsu on their balcony laughing. Whatever Erza's strategy was, it was certainly insane. But again, it was Erza. She was strong, brave, and cherished her family and friends. She was everything you wanted to be.

"Uhm, your challenging 100?! That's impossible!" Pumpkin head announced. "It isn't set up for one person to take on all 100!"

"I don't care," was all Erza said before waking up to the temple.

"You used to be apart of Fairy Tail, right?" The guild member asked you. You just nodded. "Must be annoying seeing them in this situation. I understand the feeling of homesickness."

You just remained silent. You were afraid to speak about it, with Master Jeimma being so close, and Lector right in front of you.

"I remember when you joined the guild. You were so reluctant." They laughed a bit. You looked at them strangely. You didn't realized that they knew you for that long. "But you grew into Sabertooth. And I know deep down you want to cherish everyone here too, like you did with Fairy Tail."

"I do cherish people here." You said flatly, beginning to get annoyed with the conversation.

"Sure you do, I'm not saying that you don't. But... there will have to be a decision."

"A decision?"

"What side you wish to be on. Who you decided to stand with and stick up for. Whose morals align with yours."

"It's Sabertooth." You shot, looking back at the field. "It always has been."

"I think you've just been telling yourself that."

You ignored their comment, and started to watch closely to the battle in front of you; Erza and 100 monsters.

"Requip!"

"And so it begins..." Lola muttered to herself.

***

"Amazingly, Erza Scarlett has defeated all 100 by herself! Erza of Fairy Tail has scored a resounding victory! Without question, a tremendous win!"

"Yes, Erza!!" You jumped up and cheered, as everyone else did too. It would be hard for someone to pinpoint you in the sea of people also standing and cheering. "Titania!!"

"Is this the true strength of the guild that was most powerful seven years ago!?"

The rest of Erza's team joined her on the field to celebrate; Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Wendy. You wanted nothing more than to celebrate with them...

At this point, Lector and Frosch were on the balcony with Team Sabertooth, looking just as shocked as everyone else. "It-Its no big deal! We could've done that too!" Lector said, but his eyes were still as wide as they were before.

"Fr-Fro thinks so t-too..."

"Interesting... so I guess they aren't just all talk." Minerva said while smirking. Rufus, who was standing next to her, just glanced at her for a moment before returning his attention back on the field.

"If I am remembering correctly, Y/n always talked about how powerful they were." Rufus spoke, but to no one in particular.

Sting ignored Rufus, but became incredibly frustrated. Especially when he heard Rufus speak your name. However, as Rufus did say your name, Sting decided to look over at you in the stands. He saw you standing up, but he wasn't sure if it was because you had kept on cheering all this time. But then he started to see you walk, almost as if you were trying to leave.