Emo guitarist boy (Your band)

You are all practicing in the studio cuz you guys were bored. You guys are playing the song 'Suffer'. As you played the drums everyone played their intrument. The Singer was grunting and rocking. A few moments the song ended and you guys were taking a break. "Hey, im hungry, you guys wanna order some pizza? We didnt eat much today.." You ask. The members nod in agreement. "Ill order. What do you guys wanna eat?" the singer said. As the singer is kind of the parent of the group. (Warning, remember youre the only girl in the group). "Ill have a margarita~" you said. As some agreed with having a margarita too. They all ordered and the Nathan made the call. "It will arive soon!" Nathan said as he opened the door of the little frigde you guys had in the studio, its full of drinks. He passed every member a water bottle. "Thanks, Nathan." Keith said after drinking out of the bottle. As they look at James, the youngest, jugging the whole bottle down in a couple seconds, with an disturbed and concerned look. "Damn, you were thirsty-" you said laughing, the other members laughing with you. James just looked to the ground embarrassed and chuckling. "Yeah, im sorry~". They laughed. "Did you guys here about Slipknot?" The singer asked while looking serious. "Yeah.." You said. While Keith, James and Chris looked confused. You stared at the ground sad. The singer continued. "Well.. You know the drummer Jay Weinberg, right? (Ill call you Hannah in this story, you can use your own if you want) Hannah's inspiration, just like Joey Jordison was.. Well. He kinda left the band..". They all stared at eachother shocked by the news. "Oh no.. Why did he leave..?" Keith asked. "We dont know, he didnt say much about it yet.." The singer answered. "Oh no. Are you okay, Hannah?" Keith asled, clearly concerned. "Y-yeah, im fine.." You answered still sad, not being able to believe he left. "I mean.. He's not dead. He probably is happy with his wife! Maybe he's waiting for a baby with his wife.." You said, trying to stay positive about the news. "Maybe your right, i think that he just wants to grow out his family and spend more time with them! Hes not dead and im sure he'll never stop drumming!" Keith said walking up to Hannah spreading his arms for a hug. "Come on, give me a hug~" he said trying to cheer you up. You walk up to him and give him a big warm hug. He hugs like the best! He gives the best warm hugs when you need it! "Thanks, Keith.." You said hiding your face in his chest holding back your tears. You sniffed. "Hey, dont cry! Its okay!" Keith said comforting you and caressing your hair and back. "Im sorry, im overreacting.. Hes not dead or something.." You said hugging him tighter. Keith making a noise bc you held him ao tight. "No.. I get it, dont worry.." Keith is blushing a bit. The members already wondering if Keith has a crush on you. Nathan gave Keith an elbow and smirked as Keith was annoyed by the members mocking him. Suddenly the doorbell rang. You pulled away from the hug and smiled! "Finally! Im starving!" You kinda whined and ran to the door, opened the door and grabbed the pizza. "Food's here!" Hannah shouted. The members were sutting at a table in a living room next to the studio. As Hannah handed everyone their pizza she asked "does anyone want a drink?". "Yeah, can i have some Coke?" James asked with a smile while opening his pizza box. "Yeah, same for me!" Nathan said. "Chris?" You asked. "Can i have some sparkling water?" He asked while opening his pizza box too. "Keith?" You asked looking Keith in his eyes while smiling friendly. Keith blushed and said "Y-yeah. Ill ehrm.. Have a.. Sparkling water too." He said stuttering and blushing while getting lost in your loving eyes. God he loved your eyes so much. "Okay bud. Jeez, im suprised no one asked for alcohol-" she laughed while walking to the fridge and getting the drinks. Hannah walked back over too the table and gave everyone the drinks. You finally sat down and opened your pizza box. You recut the pieces and grabbed one. "Oohh this looks deliciouss~" James said also reslicing his pizza. "Yeah my mouth is watering!" Nathan said chuckling and grabbing a piece of his pizza. "Well, go ahead and dig in! Enjoy your meal, everyone!" You said while taking a bite of your pizza.
[After dinner]
"Damn that was good!" Nathan said.
"Yeah im stuffed~" Chris said while He drank the last sip of his drink and smiled. "Im glad you guys ate well~" Hannah said. "Does a dessert still fit in?" Hannah asked teasingly. "Yeahh!" James said exciting for the dessert. "Yeah, a dessert always fits~" Keith said winking and smirking. Everyone agreed. "Well, ill make some desserts" You said walking to the kitchen. Keith and James followed you. "Can we help you?" Keith asked. "Erhmm.. Sure! Keith, can you get 5 bowls? And James? Can you get the icecream? Il go melt some chocolate!" You said. Keith grabbed 5 bowls and James grabbed the icecream and an icecream scoop. You melted some chocolate and came back. "Keith, can you cut some bananas? And James, can you cut some strawberries?" She asked while adding two scoups of icecream to each bowl and drizzeling hot chocolate on it. They bith nodded and started cutting the fruit. After a while they're done and gave you the fruit. You added the fruit to the bowl and grabbed 5 beers. "Lets go eat! Thanks for helping!" You said smiling and waling over to the table the rest if the members were still sitting, waiting for the desserts Hannah made. She gave everyone a bowl of icecream drizzeled with chocolate and some bananas and strawberries in it. "Enjoy~" you said smiling and handing everyone a spoon. You sat down and ate your icecream.