𝟎𝟎𝟒

Opening Ceremony

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ═════

        You finished talking for Kaito and continued looking around outside. As you looked, you spotted a building that had the word 'Dormitory' all over it. Coming to the conclusion that it was where you and the others were to stay, you went inside. Someone was in there.

They were a girl with short hair that covered up her right eye. She was wearing a black and white dress that reminded you of a maid uniform.

"Beary nice to see you again!" sang the Monokubs as they showed up once more.

"Why, hello bear!" Monotaro greeted.

"Sorry to intrude," Monosuke apologized.

"What is it this time? And what do you mean by intruding?" Kaede asked.

"Cuz this is your home, you bastards!"

"We finished setting up the showers! Now you can go pee!" Monokid added.

"Why don't they just use the toilets?" Monotaro questioned.

"Huh? Even for number two!?"

"Wait, do you go number two in the shower!?"

"Ew, that's gross," Monophanie grimaced.

"So long! Bear-well!" they said as they left.

"What do you mean... our home?" Kaede uttered, but they were already gone.

"They mean for us to live here... See, there are seventeen doors," Shuichi answered, "Perhaps... a room for each of us?"

You went to approach the short-haired girl.

"I fail to see their objective..." she muttered thoughtfully.

"Hm? What's that supposed to mean?" you asked.

"If they are holding us for ransom, a large facility such as this would be unnecessary. Furthermore, I gather they would rather care for us than hurt us. In light of this... I fail to see the true objective of the culprits responsible for kidnapping us. Pardon me... I have not introduced myself yet. I am Tojo Kirumi, the Ultimate Maid. Please let me know if you require my service."

Tojo Kirumi, Ultimate Maid

"Wow... The Ultimate Maid sounds like a really cool talent," Kaede complimented.

"Ah, wait! I-I've heard of Tojo Kirumi!" Shuichi said, "An Ultimate with incredible intellect and strength, working as a private maid... I heard that her work is so perfect, she can complete any request given to her."

"Any request!? Wow, she really is that amazing!" you exclaimed in awe.

"Please, you are exaggerating... I will not complete any request that is asked of me," Kirumi corrected, "I once received a request to annihilate a rival nation, but as it was impossible, I rejected it."

"I've also heard that she's been hired as a bodyguard to several foreign dignitaries..." Shuichi continued.

"I have only been employed as a maid, not a bodyguard."

"But you've been hired by so many important people... You're, like, a super maid!" Kaede bubbled.

"Moving on... What do you intend to do now?"

"Th-That's a tough question... Umm... What should we do? What would you do, Tojo-san?"

"I hold no opinions or desires of which to speak. As a maid, my only desire to fulfill the desires of others. So please, think about what you desire for yourself, and what you desire from me. No matter the situation, no matter what happens, I am here to serve everyone."