Chapter One: Well Fudge......

Red was fed up, she was a thirty year old British woman, single but an amazing career.

All she ever did was work, no hobbies other than running by herself three days a week.

No pet and no relationship with relatives.

Work that was what summed up Red's life and she had decided in the day of her thirtieth birthday that she wanted something more.

So she pulled out her laptop and booked a flight to Maldives then onto Beijing, Tokyo, Fiji then a road trip round the States before coming back to Europe for a road trip there.

She would take this year out to do things and see places she had always wanted.

Once everything was booked and the email sent to her work, she ran around the house packing things and made sure her paid for House was taken care of by a housekeeper for the next year.

She grabbed her passport and her large suitcase and backpack.
Checked her purse and cards to make sure she had everything and then met her Uber that would drove her to Heathrow Airport.

Once at Heathrow Airport, she checked in her bags and kept her hand luggage and passed the very long line for security.

Less then three hours later she was aboard her direct flight to Maldives.

Over the course of six months, Red visited all these different countries, learning new languages and picking up different foods.
It was everything she ever wanted but as they say.
All good things must come to an end....

On a flight from Fiji to the States, her flight crashed and all the occupants died with the crashed flight.
As the plane was sinking into the freezing waters, all Red could think about was.

'I need more time, there so much more I can accomplish......I wish I had another chance.'

Slowly she lost consciousness and her body was pulled into the watery depths.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Darkness was all i felt, it was cold and warm but i never felt more comfortable.

Was i saved?

No........I was dying, I could not escape my seat on the plane.
The belt jammed and I wasn't able to try with the rest of the passengers.

Where was I?

It stayed like this for a while before I was enveloped by light and everything was suddenly very cold.
Then someone was screaming and I realised it was me, after a moment I was warm and put into this giants arms.
I must admit it was a little scary but when I finally looked at the lady she had an enchanting face.
Long blonde hair with deep green eyes, button nose and a well proportioned face.
She also looked young which was a concern but she had so my love for me on her face, I also heard people asking her questions with the title 'my lady' so my mother was a noble then.

Once we're all cleaned up I saw a man in grey with chains talking to my new mother, I was still suprised I was being given another chance at life but I would not waste it.
This man looked familiar in his description but he didn't feel right, like here was something wrong with him.

Then the door opened to the room we were in and my new mother beamed at the man who entered.
Once he was in my view it was a man who looked like he barely smiled but he did for my new mother.

"My Lord Husband, I am sorry she is not a boy but she is perfect."

He came over and kissed her forehead before looking me and I just stared at him with a serious face then gave him a gummy smile which to my suprise his returned.

"She is perfect, we have time Joanna."

She handed me to him, he looked so awkward that it caused a giggle from me which made he beam wih a smile.
But the moment ended when there was a knock at the door and a serious face came over him.

"Yes"

A young man poked his head around the door and cleared his throat.

"My Lord Lannister, King Aerys has sent word."

Tywin started to grumble but gently handed me to my mother, gave up both a kiss and left the room.

I started to settle into my mothers arms when it accused to me, Lannister am I reborn a Lannister.

Well Fudge....................