𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙘𝙤 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮

A plane is flying in the sky as the fifth Friday after the next is finally here, which means that it's time for the father and daughter duo to fly all the way down to Mexico.

"She's so lucky to be able to travel somewhere that isn't this school." All students mumbled in envy and jealousy.

The plane landed, a few people were outside pulling or carrying their luggage. 

John is holding his bag  as Athena is holding a designer's bag over her shoulders with her belongings inside of it as they are walking together.

"Honestly where does she shop for her clothing? I wanna shop there." All girl students who like fashion say at the same time.

A car is honking, John put his hand up when he noticed Diego standing by a green taxi and he was  holding a sign 'J. KRAMER' he had a huge smile on his face.

"These people always seem to be smiling so big which makes it even more suspicious." McGonagall says.

"Nobody smiles that much unless they are hiding something or they are just a normal happy person." Daphne points out.

"J. Kramer? Yeah?" Diego asked him while looking at him and Athena.

"Yes. Si." John answers.

"Quién eres?" Diego asked Athena curiously.

"Soy su hija." Athena explains in perfect Spanish.

Many students and adults looked impressed by her knowledge of Spanish especially with not growing up in Spanish.

"How does she know Spanish?" A few students asked very shocked and confused by it.

Diego put his hand on John's shoulder. "I'm Diego. Welcome to Mexico. "Allow me, sir and madam." He took their luggage from them. Please, this way. "There you two go." He opened the doors on both sides for John and Athena as John starts coughing. He closed the doors behind them.

John took Athena's hand in his for comfort.

"He seems nice." Harry noticed.

"He really is getting worse." Lily says with a smile thinking that when Athena arrives that they will have a chance with her and she'll forget all about John.

Diego started driving on the road as music is playing in the background as he started talking. "Take a look at that. "That's the Metropolitan Cathedral. "That's the Revolutionary Memorial. That's the Angel of Independence. "Take a look at that." He started pointing buildings out to the duo. "Isn't it beautiful?" John and Athena look at the buildings that he was pointing out.

"Hey, J. J and A. That, my friend's, that's the old Aztec statue of Tlaloc." He stopped as he was talking about a golden statue. "That's where the priests chop the hearts out of their subjects and roll them down the stairs." He chuckled as the father and daughter duo just stared at him as they didn't find it funny in the slightest.

"That wasn't even funny." A few students called out around the room.

"What's wrong with him?" Daphne asked.